1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet (Tuscan Wine) Ahoyee.....

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by viveksonkhla, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Congrats Vivek.
    Excellent colour but tough to maintain. I am sure you would take care of her very well.

More pictures please.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey vivek, urs being a TJET, are you planning on any upgrades like seat covers etc or nything else on ur mind ?? Would love to hear.
  3. Congrats Vivek!

Enjoy everyday (and night :) ) with this Italian beauty!
  4. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Honestly...I didn't like the design of the Tjet Plus seats and that played a part in me choosing a Tjet. I am planning to get some custom made seat covers from Sector 16 Noida, sometime this weekend. Will post the pictures asap.

Regarding Alloys......hmmm.....got no pans of upgrading as of now......but will explore the options of going for a 205/60 R15 when I change the used tires....or even better I may get some good looking 16 inches alloys and fit 205/60 R16....but that will be 2 yrs from now...
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I might be going to Sec-16 this weekend as well. Which shop are u going to ??
  6. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I am not sure about the shop.....but lets see who can give me a good quality work coupled with decent price......

I have to get the alignment and wheel balancing done first as I am not happy with the work done at dealership.....and then I will check for some good workman there......

What are your plans for this weekend..... getting anything done on the car.....
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Nothing for the TJET but for our other car, might look around for something if i find something for the jet as well. Go early, else on weekends 16 is like a chock-a-block.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey vivek, did u go to sec-16 today. I saw a couple of Lineas (both tuscan Wine) there when i was shoppin around.
  9. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I was there on Sunday...but could't do much as I had to rush for a urgent meeting. I am looking for some good Mudflapps but could't find one...so I guess ....Karol Bagh will be my next stop.... The Dealer fitted MFs suck and they scrap every time I am on a speed breaker......looking for the shorter ones ....
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    wiat for sometime on the mud flaps. Even i dnt like it. The moulded Mud Flaps are on the way, so just wait and watch and bear those ridiculous mud flaps for the moment.