1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TJet SILL plate (With illimination) in hyd

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by pvsuryap, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Jey pvsurya, have u checked with other dealers as well. They might already have it in stock. Anyways, congrats on the sill plates and the Spoiler. Your spoiler would be the second one in TFI. :) First was mine, hope uve checked it out.
  2. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thanks Ansal... I guess I am following you. ;) I haven't got any accessories yet. I hope on getting them soon.
    The spoiler looks awesome.
  3. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    No accessories inspite of sending everyone an email... one of the worst customer services ever.I am disappointed.
    They clearly don't care.

Will send an email tomorrow.. will be my last email to Fiat about the spoiler.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Sorry to hear that pvsurya. Hope it works out well with the email and you get a positive reply.

Why dont you try any accessory shops in ur area. I know a few after market accessory shops that have the same spoiler as available with Fiat and it cost 550 rs less as well. These spoilers have exactly the same shape and finish as well. I have seen it once when i went out fishing for some new accessories.
  5. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thanks Ansal.. I should have read this earlier. I had a busy week and I totally wasted my time visiting Tejaswi motors workshop.
    The accessories guy is VERY VERY bad.

I am paying close to 6000 for the spoiler and the painting but the quality is pathetic.
    After 4 visits... this is what I had to settle for (Atleast for now... this is going be a major question mark on Fiat's level of service and commitment to customers)

[attachment=5:1lqpa6xk]IMG00056-20110106-1208.jpg[/attachment:1lqpa6xk]
    [attachment=4:1lqpa6xk]IMG00057-20110106-1209.jpg[/attachment:1lqpa6xk]
    [attachment=3:1lqpa6xk]IMG00058-20110106-1209.jpg[/attachment:1lqpa6xk]
    [attachment=2:1lqpa6xk]IMG00059-20110106-1209.jpg[/attachment:1lqpa6xk]
    [attachment=1:1lqpa6xk]IMG00060-20110106-1209.jpg[/attachment:1lqpa6xk]
    [attachment=0:1lqpa6xk]IMG00061-20110106-1210.jpg[/attachment:1lqpa6xk]

How do I escalate this to Fiat?

I havn't paid the accessory guy for painting and he's demanding Rs.1600/-
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    First of all, congratulations on getting the spoiler.

From a distance, it looks alrite. On closer inspection, the quality is lacking and there should have been proper work done to correct the issues. Did you not ask them to correct these issues. I think, they are not major issues and can be corrected easily. Obviously I havent seen and touched the material of ur spoiler so cant actually comment on the material part. I had a very small issue and they corrected it.

But it does look good. Do post the full picture of the car with the spoiler. Also, what bout the sill plates , have you got them yet ??

Regarding escalation, u can get the details from the Contact Fiat thread. I think this can be easily sorted.
  7. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    I got the SILL plates Ansal.. they are cool... I will get some pictures as I get time.

I did get the Spoiler painted four times. It is definately not the Quality that anyone should accept. It took them four days to deliver Shoddy work. It might not seem so apparent on pictures but you can make out clearlty during the day. The customer care manager refused to give me the spoiler and wanted to paint it once more to perfection but I couldn't waut.

I did write an email to Fial about this. Waiting for their response.

Thanks,
    Surya
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    dnt worry mate, everything will sort itself out. Njoy ur new posessions. :)
  9. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    I am back folks ... Was out for a month.
    Well... the first thing I did once I returned from the US, got my Spoiler painted. This time, I visited Brindavan (Trusted name for over a decade in Hyd... Mr. Amarinder Reddy owns the place and Sridhar is the SA) and asked them to paint my Spoiler.

To my surprise, they did it in a day, charged half of what Tejaswi charge and did a great job. Totally flawless... (Should have gone to them in the first place).

I will post some pictures once I get a chance.

The car looks totally cool now.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey congrats pvsuryap for getting the spoiler done to ur liking. How much did Brindavan charge you for painting this time around. Waiting for the pictures.