1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TJet SILL plate (With illimination) in hyd

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by pvsuryap, Dec 9, 2010.

1. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hello ya'll.. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Tjet SILL plate in Hyderabad?
    I searched near LB Stadium and Minister road with no luck. I would love to have those plates on my Tjet but I can't seem to find one in Hyd.

Please advice.

Thanks,
    Surya
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Try with your dealer, if they don't have it, tell them to place an order (do confirm they place order). It should be available to you in ~1week.
  3. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Part Number - 59116966
    Description - Illuminated door sill with FIAT BRAND
    Applicable for Model - Linea T-Jet/ Linea
    MRP - 2489.80
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey naren, are you sure that it is the right part number. Coz there are two different sill plates, one with illuminated FIAT and other with Illuminated Tjet. The description u mentioned seems like its the one with "illuminated Fiat".

Sorry cant help myself with the part number as its not mentioned on any of my documents.
  5. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    The right part no is 59116965.The price is correct though.
    I also to but them but later as I am planning to get rear parking sensor, speaker upgrade and paint protection first.
  6. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    I placed an order on December 10th.
    Parts are still not in hyd.

This delay doesn't seem right. I will check with Tejaswi tomorrow.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Do check the deatils urself and dont believe the dealers words. The fiat system also shows if they have been dispatched or not.
  8. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Checked with the dealer, (they are trying hard to avoid my questions) they are not sure when the parts would arrive.
    Fiat is taking its time to respond. Seemed quick on email but slow in giving a valuable response.

I will check with another dealer or buy after market if its available...

thanks guys.
  9. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    I wonder what's holding Fiat to deliver the accessories.
    I don't like the delay and frankly I am begenning to wonder if they have the ability to handles the spares. I will check with the SC if they keep an inventory.

Is anyone else facing this problem? Over 17 days since order and no sight of spares.
  10. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Called the dealer yesterday.. they said that it'll take another week for the accessories to get here. This is a bummer.
    But atleast I will have my SILL plates and Spoiler at last.