1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet or city CVT

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amiti, Mar 30, 2014.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats. You have made a wise decision. :)
  2. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Amiti. You Made an excellent choice i will suggest you to go for 2014 facelifted Linea.
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Amit, you can talk to Pandit Auto from model colony. Talk to Vikrant Shinde directly.

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Amit, since you are in FIAL's hometown I don't see spares as a big problem.

Ask for the best prices from 2-3 dealers and then decide from where you want to buy the car.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats amiti!! Wise decision at the end. You can trust "Pandit Auto". they are miles ahead of sky people.
    Finally, this 9 page long thread will come to an end. :)
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes pabhishek, one of the longest wait with lots of persuasion, anxiety and anticipation to many. I think he will need to make one last post when he pays the booking amount and opens a new thread, before this one can be closed by Mods for once.

Good that his thoughts are clear now, hopefully.

Till then lets wait and see. :)
    2 people like this.
  7. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    On a lighter note, if the fiat sales and marketing folks are even half as good as tfi members in explaining the features of fiat cars, they would be on top of the sales chart every month!!! :D :D :D
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    4 people like this.
  8. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    So TJet it is !!! Congratulations , Please keep us posted on booking. delivery experience .
  9. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Nice to learn that you finally settled in for a T jet. I am sure you will not repent at all and enjoy the drive . My experience with Pandit Auto was quite good and would recommend them if it's convenient to you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats Amiti, Wise decision, My friend who owns Honda City when he drove punto could feel the sturdiness and the precise steering feel and nicer suspension. Linea is even better. Even myself considering upgrading to Linea Classic MJD after 20k in Punto MJD.