1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet Linea for Sale - Thane

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Grease monkey, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Grease monkey

Grease monkey Timido

Never thought this day will come... but then it has!! Wife has recently acquired the coveted driving license & wants to drive an 'Automatic'!! Unfortunately do not have parking for 2 cars & also honestly will be difficult to maintain both with the same TLC that they deserve so guess got to bite the bullet!!

Had bought my prized possession in May 2011 after a lot of research and have had a hell of an experience driving this 'T-Jet' (Color - Bronco Scuro). Whiile the car has received best possible TLC that I could give and thanks to the valuable car ownership pointers on T-BHP, following is the list of enhancements :
    1. Car has had 'Rust prevention treatment' from Dinitrol, right from the showroom. Hence the undercarriage, wheel arches etc all have rubberised coating. Have also realised the sound dampening effect of this. Original service Card available for reference
    2. I love my music and hence have the following ICE (In Car Entertainment ) set up :
      1. Head Unit : OEM (Blaupunkt)
      2. Amplifier : Focal Solid 4 (400 W / 4 Channel Power Amplifier). Original Box packing with User manual & documentation available.
      3. Speakers : Focal (Poly glass VB) with 2 tweeters. All speakers Door mounted in OEM enclosures. All the 4 Focal branded speaker grills available as I did not use them. Original Serial number cards of the speakers available
    3. All the 4 doors have 'Sound Dampening' sheets
    4. Vehicle was covered uner the '3M - Annual Car care' package till 02/2016. Vouchers & Original bill available
    5. Insurance : Zero Depriciation . Valid till : 20/5/16
    6. Battery : Amaron FLO (replaced in 2013) Currently Under warranty till 23/12/2015. Original Bill & warranty Card available
    7. Tyres : Bridgestone Potenza (Replaced in 09/2013). Done approximately 22,000 kms and in good condition
    8. Cabin floor mats : Dual (one mat covers the entire flooring) The second is a 4 piece '3d' set for each seat. This set is Beige in colour
    9. Servicing : Always done at Fiat Authorised Service centres. Service Manual available with the Service stamps.
    10. At 80,000 odd kms it is advisable to have the front suspension replaced, no issues as such in the car but the ride quality will definitely improve.

Vehicle is available for inspection in Chandivli - Powai (my office) during weekdays (11 am to 6 pm on prior intimation) & at my residence for rest of the time.

2. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    what is your expected price for the beauty?
  3. Grease monkey

Grease monkey Timido

The Tjet deal just got closed couple of days back!!