1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet FTA: The New Saga

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by vanandwiz, Aug 7, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    On the main Forum page, click "Today's posts" to see all those threads which have new posts since your last visit.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Hot looking T-JET.Thank you for posting pics vandawiz.
  3. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    Third Eye on Saga

I got CCTV installed for my car park.... even before getting my car!!!.... cost me 25k for 4 cameras, LCD TV, DVR, HDD, SMTP, wires and installation.... worth it!!!.... It has infra-red night vision and motion sensors.... Even when it is pitch dark in my car park, I can see my beauty ............. pictures are below....

Photo1106.jpg

Photo1107.jpg

Photo1108.jpg
    3 people like this.
  4. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Yes it can be....the sensor is fitted and painted with FTA from dealer itself during delivery for my Jet+ And I have no issue in the sensor reading..
  5. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    Great!! will get the sensors painted during the first service!!..... Meanwhile I have also got Com-Paint from GP road Chennai.... should not be a bad idea to tryout for one of the sensors.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I absolutely loved the spoiler in your car, its irresistible, its so unique that i havent seen any other linea with the same spoiler.
    The Car DVR, its good during day time, but the quality is pathetic at night, why didnt you try something like the CCTV cam, from that shop itself , to be installed inside also which can serve the same purpose of DVR, to record everything live..
    1 person likes this.
  7. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks Varun....

You are absolutely right on the night sense of the Car DVR. Did you try one?....
    It is a good idea to have a DVR, external HDD, couple of cameras (front & rear), also it will double up as rear view camera!!

That is exactly what I wanted to do with a tablet and webcam.... After my ordeal with car batteris I did not want to connect any electrical thing directly to the battery... through the mobile charger was safer....
    Or look for a car computer..... browse, play music, record external webcam (all in parallel)...... any thoughts?..... links? Or how about detaching the laptop and the monitor?....
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yep, i also have the same thing with me !! Actually i also wanted a good quality DVR in front and back as well, for those who love to kiss out cars butt n flee !! Its difficult to take the wire from the back till the charger point in front.. BUt a decent good HD cam costs 12k( new sony one) and Go pro costs 22k !! so settle with this for now !!
    A carputer thread was there somewhere, search for that !!
  9. I was on the process of buying this car camera,but it looks very bulky..There wont be any space left with car camera and gps...

Btw,how is the quality of video at night?and it what format it records?
  10. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    I don't feel that the camera is bulky or hindering your visibility.... never had that thought until you mentioned it here.... I put it on top of the center console as see in the previous photos.... and I do not have any issues.... but ofcourse if you are also putting GPS then you have to do some juggling on your windscreen!! ..... the daylight quality is good... night is bad.... but can definitely record vehicles in the zone of headlight..... the format is .avi files.... I just pull-out the SD card from the camera and plug it into my computer and copy the videos!!... 8GB card gets full in 5 to 6 hours of recording....

I am also planning to have a tablet or carputer..... I am planning to put it as seen in this photo (not mine... as seen in net)

306908_383839644996529_1915548137_n.jpg