1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet buying - Queries

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by racer_gun, Feb 12, 2014.

1. racer_gun

racer_gun Timido

Chennai
    Hi, I am planning to change the tyres to Michelin's because many have said that the Good Years is not doing justice to the car. And the price offered here in chennai is 9.5L On-Road.And only basic freebies like Floor Mats, Mud Flaps are offered.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi. Got a confirmation from the Sales Rep that the car will be delivered next week. I ve decided to go for the Michelin's. Now im just thinking whether to go for XM2's or the 3ST's. Obviously both are in different leagues. What i am looking for is better road grip and Less Road Noise. Kindly Advice.
  2. nagakiran

nagakiran

India
    I got a final quotation of 9.75L On-road price for Linea T-Jet Emotion in Bangalore. It includes 70K exchange bonus and insurance free, 3K of corporate discount,free extended warranty
    Free accessories: Reverse parking sensors with LED display.

It looks lucrative with around 1L discount. It is it a good deal to go-ahead with booking?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, go ahead and get hand on T-Jet. Seems good deal.
    1 person likes this.
  4. nagakiran

nagakiran

India
    As the free insurance provided is only comprehensive, I want to go for zero depreciation add-on but the price quoted for this by Future Generali is 7600/-, but when checked for zero-depreciation add-on with "Bharti Axa", it shows only around 4K. Future Generali is almost charging double the amount. As this will be my first car, wanted to go for zero depreciation.
    Is it worth paying 7600/- for zero depreciation which takes care of 100% replacement cost for plastic/fiber parts, as comprehensive insurance pays only 50% for these parts?
  5. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Kiran,

it is worth paying. I have also done the same. First three years we should always go with Zero depreciation insurance.....
    1 person likes this.
  6. nanoman

nanoman

Bangalore
    Is this price for the new Linea T-Jet (the facelift model)? I took a TD yesterday and loved the car. But the SA said there are no discounts on this model but discounts of 1.2L on the older model. The on road price he quoted 11.15L. Wondering if I am being taken for a ride.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  7. nagakiran

nagakiran

India
    The price quoted is not for facelift linea. Is 11.15L on road price for facelift linea in Bangalore?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  8. nanoman

nanoman

Bangalore
    Yes, that is the price quoted for facelift Linea Emotion.

I have gone through the forums and am still confused. Is the only notable difference between the face lift the and pre-facelift the addition of Cruise Control? What I mean is, are the engine, transmission, Ground clearance, seats etc. all the same between the two versions? How about rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlights etc?

I also noticed that the fabric behind the rear seats looks very cheap (and had gathered lot of dust). Did anyone else notice this, or was this just my perception?
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Rain sensing wipers and Auto headlights are there in Linea from 2012 model onwards. Below are the difference with the new facelift version.

- Cruise control.
    - New Linea is more lengthier which makes the rear seats have slightly better legroom than the older Linea.
    - New Interiors and dash.
    - You get the Aux-in facility with the Blue&Me.

If you have seen the Emotion variant, it should have the leather seats and not fabric.
  10. nanoman

nanoman

Bangalore
    Thanks very much for the information :D I was indeed looking at the Emotion variant. I did not mean the seat fabric, but the portion behind the seat (extending to the window.. google tells me it is called rear deck/parcel tray).