1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet buying - Queries

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by racer_gun, Feb 12, 2014.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    IMHO, you should wait until the new Linea is launched. I have a gut feeling that the older versions will also be available around, by that time. You can compare both the versions and take a decision on that. The mechanicals are not changed and hence the spares will not be an issue. The older models might get more mouth watering deals to get rid of them asap, once the new vehicles are available.

What you should expect from the new Linea additionally?
    New Bumper design (Personal taste plays a major role)
    New range of colours
    New Alloy design
    Cruise Control
    Aux In
    Updated B&M kit
    Better interiors

What you may expect from the older version?
    Huge discounts
    Same mechanicals

Usually once the new car bug bites you, it is hard to wait. But, choose wisely.

Good Luck!!
    4 people like this.
  2. racer_gun

racer_gun Timido

Chennai
    Is it the Emotion Variant. Emotion Variant for 9.15 Lacs is a Stealer i guess.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Its a steal!! In which city did you got this quote?
  4. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Mumbai. Without Octroi.
  5. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Just spoke to SA from Chennai. He said the FL NL T-Jet booking would start in last week of March with Delivery from 15th April. The sad part is most of the guys I speak at the dealership are ill informed about the models and Auto Expo! ​
  6. racer_gun

racer_gun Timido

Chennai
    Hi All,

I have booked the Car. Linea T-Jet Emotion [2014] Hip Hop Black. The Sales Rep said that he ll inform the VIN number in a couple of days.

Now my search is on getting Good Shoes for the JET. Planning to go for Michelin's. Please Advice.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats racer_gun!!! Now that's sme good news! You took the plunge finally :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congrats Racer! Welcome to the Jetter Group!

Michelin PLC or 3ST? which one you are planning?
    Both seems to be good. Check bridgestone also!
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Michelin PLC is replaced with Michelin primacy 3ST. But do note these are premium comfort tyres and the benefits of these tyres will be inline with comfort tyres. So decide on your priority and then pick the tyres.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
  10. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi all, I did a TD of T-Jet today, although Sunday, the SM personally brought the lovely machine at my convenience. We met near Vashi, Navi Mumbai and took her to Palm Beach Road for the TD. Amazing it was!! Could not believe myself. This was the first car I was riding (apart from my driving school days in an old M800). The roads were a bit empty this morning at 10 and wow.. I zoomed!! Less than a minute it was clocking 100 kmph and I was still in 3rd Gear! Was in love with this since Sept 2011 and today I finally could feel it.. Heart says GO!!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Why do you prefer to change tyres? Since me too am in the process of owning one soon.. I just wanted to understand. Already read a few post on changing tyres. Any issue with the EAGLE?

Also can u pl let me know what was the final offer and freebies that you could make. Can u pl brief on the break up of prices? Ex-showroom+RTO+Insurance etc. Just wanted to understand the prices in Chennai.