1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TJet and me against the world

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by dileep, Nov 19, 2015.

1. hydrofuel

hydrofuel Timido

mumbai
    @SaketSidana
    "Beauty and the beast" exactly what i think about Ferrari. There may be faster cars than Ferrari but its beauty and the beast it is.
    For us lesser mortals it was GTX and S10 in past and now these in Tjet avatar.

@RaviHegde
    Once I got lift for couple of kms in one of our colleague's Punto. I asked him why Punto? To which he replied he compared it with Swift and found it better. And also no problems and satisfied with it. He is not enthusiastic. That shows that if one compares objectively then one can go for Fiat products. But there is no answer for MS is best and Honda is Honda. Of course Fiat is not perfect but may not be that bad as perceived.
    prabhjot and adisrini1103 like this.
  2. dileep

dileep Novizio

trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Update on ABS issue:

Showroom guys ran a scan, looks like rear left ABS sensor is damaged probably due to stone hit. They have agreed to repair under warranty (no written agreement, service guy is a very friendly guy) but the part will take one week to arrive.
    Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  3. dileep

dileep Novizio

trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Update on ABS issue:

Finally I got sometime to visit Fiat service center. They ran detailed scans, did some trial and error, replaced the sensor with another one, finally found that the issues is because of some "disconnected socket" in the sensor which they reconnected. So for past two days issue is not there, looks like it is fixed. -> Cost Rs 0.
    There was also some problem with my remote key that it was not sending key presses intermittently which also got fixed.
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    How this was fixed??
    On a few occasions I also faced this.
  5. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    CONGRATULATIONS, on having the best in the segment car. You'll not regret the decision.
    I'm enjoying my private-jet (called SnowLeopard) since last four years with out any issues. For your information there is not even a FIAT service center in my city Srinagar(J&K), I had to get it serviced from Jammu, 300KMs from here.
    Drive safe,Belted. Now T-Jetting from Kashmir to KanyaKumari.
    With regards,
    Dr S A SHAH

WP_20160104_14_12_38_Pro.jpg
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @S A SHAH

Wah (and wow images from you too, so many, thanks) Shah sahab. If only car buyers in the rest of the country had even a percent of your gumption to see automotive truth, and live happily-with-the-car too!

cheers
    S A SHAH and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  7. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Dr.Shah lovely to see scattered snow on the car, gives perfect European look, so do you need to do any thing spl during snowing days...
    S A SHAH likes this.
  8. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Actually it did not snow in lower plains including Srinagar till now this winter. As and when it snows, I take my Jet for a ride around the Dal-lake, provided it is not more than 6-8 inches of snow. If it is more ,then wait for one day till snow is cleared on roads. I don't use snow-chains etc, because I don't need at all. Snow chains are needed for jeep type vehicles when you need to go to hilly places like Gulmarg ,SonaMarg etc.
    For more snow laden Tjet pictures, you can visit my thread.....http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/finally-reined-the-snow-leopard-my-lineatjet-plus.5837/page-17

Sorry for disturbing Mr Dileep's space here.
    Mabams1826, Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  9. dileep

dileep Novizio

trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Limraj,
    Initially they told me that they have cleaned the key fob for any fungus-es. Later they told me the have made some adjustment on the side of the key fob(The small rectangular opening on the side of the key fob when you flip open the key has a small screw, looks like they have tightened it).
  10. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Seems it was a loose connection.. strange.
    I do not know what is the issue with mine. It has not occurred for some time now, after I changed the battery in the fob.