1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TJet+ Accident: Need Help

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by adrena, Dec 4, 2013.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I don't want to play doctor, but have you been on any anti-stress medication lately. Also anti-histamines (anti-allergens) are known to cause this while driving, it's a proven fact, one would'nt know even if it's taken through cough syrups.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Very sorry to hear about the incident. And glad that you are safe and unhurt.
    I recommend to take it to the FASS not elsewhere.
    As already said braking is amazing in lineas and puntos. with 4disc brakes t-jet is even better.
  3. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Really sorry to hear about incident. good to know tht no one was hurt.

I don think there should be any problem in T-jets breaking they are class apart and pretty good to bring the car to halt from any speed. Check your tyres..if they have gone bald and dont have much rubber left to give some friction..or was it because of slope?
  4. It should be the tyres. I know stock tyres are hard but I've had this constant nagging that brakes are certainly under par. But then that is also a conversation for a different time.

Right now, I have registered a claim with Future Generali and they were strongly recommending Torrid Fiat. I will try to reach them however my skepticism about their people remains. For now I'm in public transport and hating every moment of that. This is the first time in my life that I'm in my home city (Bangalore / Mumbai) and forced to use public transport while sober. Deploring situation.

On another note - Doc has been visited. Prima facie it seems to be just work stress but he's not ruling out other issues including vision. Some blood was also taken for a test. Results of which should come in today. Next visit is on Saturday. Hope to find something that benefits me and may be all of us.

On a side note - I've done a fair bit of highway riding & driving and never pushed myself when sleepy of troubled. Not even in emergencies. The more I think of this incident, the more I'm puzzled as to what happened. Work scene is as bad as it can be in any advertising agency but this is inexplicable.

In this time, the Innova has been booked for repairs at a trusty Sion workshop. I've had my Swift done there a couple of times and can vouch for his work. Hope the Innova owner is satisfied with repairs at the end of it much the same way that I would be if it was my car.
    2 people like this.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Off late, hardly see people caring for others properties / belongings. Given the context, its a good gesture from you for taking equal amount of care to repair the damages done to Innova. Hope your Jet is also back to glory soon.

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk
    4 people like this.