1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet :: AC Grills and Dashboard Crome strip price

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Viny, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Hi,

Can anyone get me the price and product no if possible for following Tjet parts

1. AC vent Flip grills on dashboard (all four) and one for rear ac vent
    2. Chrome strip on the dashboard
    3. Chrome strip around the gear box.

My dealer store manager could not figure out the prices and requested a day or two.
    I am looking forward to replace all this just for chrome bling :mrgreen: , my current linea has aluminum metal finish :(
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    from the day i saw those chromes in the dash i was interested. someone please help with the prices.
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    viny,

u forgot the internal door locks(all 4) their also of chrome ::D

And also a small piece of chrome strip below the driver side a/c vent.

And also the handbrake release button :mrgreen:

I guess ur obssessed with the tjet like me :dance
    1 person likes this.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

Good observation, well now if someone could get price of the entire package then it would sound good :)
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I know the prices guys. Its around 7 k for the bumper chrome strips (front and back) and around another 8.5 k for the rest of the chrome installed everywhere else. There is an article coming up in the motorindia magazine in march 2011 about TJET and this is also going to be mentioned in it (plans as of yet, not sure after the final edit). crazily enough, the price of the bumper is less than the chrome strip. Howzzat for a googly !!!
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Previously a pair of stips on bumper use to cost around 5k, getting it for 7k for front and back means some price reduction.

noway the rest of chrome strips could come under 8.5k. I have got 4 door strips (lower part) replaced and it costed some blings, have to check back the invoice.

And Interior chrome blings should not cost much, its minimal and generally small parts.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Thats the price i was told yesterday at the dealer. Thats how far i know.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    get after market chrome strips. they will cost very cheap and are almost similar. i had seen some threads where people had already put them on active versions and got them from opera house etc.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    exterior is the same we are interested in the interior chromes like the dash board strip etc
  10. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    care to post a pic. juts want to see how that looks