1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tizzie comes home : The Linea T-Jet 2013

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by puchoo, Jul 14, 2013.

1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I chose OB T Jet, it is very good. Check with your SE and change the color as your delivery got delayed. Mine is in the yard and I am going for PDI tomorrow.:car
  2. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    All credit on the color choice to the ladies of the house!! i was going to go with the tuscan wine till i was told with adequate pressure that OB it had to be :D

3. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Puchoo Your Jet looks beautiful in OB, but I can't help but compliment your skills with the camera. You have clicked some really amazing pics. Please keep sharing the photos of your lovely Jet with us :).
  4. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thank you sir , appreciate the feedback and will definitely keep doing so! :)

5. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    It was always between OB and HHB, my better half said it had to be HHB :hit and no guesses for who won ... I got to select machine, might as well let the better half select the color.. (imagine me selecting the color and not the engine ...:???:).
  6. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    :D no guess needed C_S , i have stopped even trying to put an argument forward with high command when it comes to such matters - and when their decisions are clearly very good , as in this case , it just becomes even more difficult!!

7. ilblr

ilblr

Bangalore
    When I was doing my PDI, an OB Jet was just next to mine. They both looked gorgeous. You can't go wrong with any one of them.
  8. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Got my Fiat key chain yesterday , solid metal , gun metal type of finish , looks pretty good , now on the hunt for the red colored one.

puchoo fiat keychain 1.jpg

puchoo fiat keychain 2.jpg

puchoo fiat keychain 3.jpg
  9. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    The good update - went to Gurgaon yesterday . Driving to Gurgaon was a complete nightmare , ring road was jam packed and it took us about 40 minutes to cover the first 3-4 Kilometers of the drive , i peeked at the FE during this point and it was at about 7. But by the time we reached our destination it had gone upto 11.3

Way back from Gurgaon was well past midnight but trucks filling the expressway , aggressive driving and overtaking pretty much for most of the way back. Upon parking the FE was at 14.9 :D

The bad updated - the media player got hung again , the car was started after a period of almost 24 hours - and that seems to be the trend for it to keep hanging , anytime she is parked for a while ie upwards of 14-15 hours this seems to be happening , disconnected the batter for 4-5 minutes and everything started working again. I have also replaced by Mp3 player with a simple 4 GB USB stick now to see if the MP3 player might also be partly responsible for the situation. Will keep updating.
    1 person likes this.
  10. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Those are some fantastic numbers Puchoo :clap. I am sure quite a few petrol hatches would struggle to meet fuel efficiency of your tizzie. While there could be some benevolent spirit sitting inside your tizzie, I believe the biggest contributor could be the way you drive and take care of your machine. Can you please share what special do you do to get good FE out of her?