1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tizzie comes home : The Linea T-Jet 2013

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by puchoo, Jul 14, 2013.

1. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thank you , i am going to experiment with the PSI a bit , currently following manual guidelines + 1 PSI. Slightly stiff ride.

Mr. Shah , thank you! and thats a lovely picture!
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  2. mail2maverick

mail2maverick Timido

Bangalore
    Ya, slightly it would be stiff. Try to maintain 32psi for all 4 tyres, But do it during cold start/Morning. If you can fill it in early morning, then you would be fine. rear u could try between 29-32 depending upon the load. Happy revving :p
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    PUCHOO, Many congrats on your new found love. In fact I test drove the 2013 jet at KOLKATA and I have become a patient of 'fatal attraction'.:-D
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  4. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Puchoo, mnay congrats on getting the TJet.

To all: Any idea if that remote is available for older (pre-2013) models?
  5. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Yes , the car does that you doesnt it!! :D

Not sure , i do know that they were not given with the cars. Maybe you can speak to a dealer and see if a new one will work on the pre-2013 cars as well , like i said the unit is still the same so it might be functional?
  6. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Congrats on the car :)
  7. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thank you!!!
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Congratualtion Puchoo.
    Awesome pictures of the already beautiful TJet.

Wishing you a lot of happy miles :)
  9. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi,

Greetings to everyone on this forum ! I have newly registered on this forum and if everything goes well, i will most probably book the Tjet this weekend. I am just so excited to see the passion for Tjet by its owners.

Can someone let me know the mileage I can get from a Tjet in Bangalore, Live in BTM Layout which has one of the densest traffic around in the city. I have read the threads where the mileage is discussed and seen numbers varying from 8 - 14 Kms.

Can i safely assume to get at-least get 10Kms? Please help.. it will assist me to weigh the options.

Best
    CS
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
  10. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Absolutely , i always stick to it. The petrol pump is about 800 Meters from my home so that distance cannot be avoided but the tyres will be cold enough .

Thanks Raj!!

speaking from my experience , i average out at 10 in Delhi in runs which are heavy with traffic , jams etc but there have been times its been as low as 6-7 as well owing to jams. But thats fine , cannot expect a car to do much if its standing around for 30 minutes out of a 45 minute drive. The Fabia used to be the same - only difference that the Fabia , even with a little light foot used to happily cross 12 , with the T-Jet i am assuming that this would need a little more effort.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013