1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tizzie comes home : The Linea T-Jet 2013

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by puchoo, Jul 14, 2013.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Many Congrats Puchoo for your Tjet. OB is really looks smashing in Linea. Drive safely.
  2. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thank you so much!! Puchoo actually probably means nothing - maybe something in some different language perhaps but in my case the name has stuck with me since school owing to a classmate 'mis-hearing' my actual nick name as "puchoo" :D
  3. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thanks Suman!
  4. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    In Bengali , "puchoo puchoo" is one of the zillion things you could say when squeezing the cheeks of a very cute baby , or your GF/Wife :D
  5. The OB looks amazing on a jet and the key looks amazing in OB.
    Today I happen to come across a Siena in OB color and even that one looked amazing in flesh. .. so one can imagine the grace of this combination of Tizzie and OB.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  6. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Well fortunately or unfortunately no one squeezes my cheeks while saying it!! :D

It is a great color , i was initially worried about it being more in the direction of light blue rather than dark but its worked out well.
  7. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    275 km update

The weekend managed to gt some mileage clocked , i am also trying to get the 1000 KM's done quickly because expecting to take a trip around the mid of August back home and i want the engine to be run in by then

No problems with the car whatsoever.

Ride is slightly still but not complaining. I got the pressure down to what is suggested as per the manual in a "medium" load scenario which is 33 in the front and 30 at the back - have added 1 PSI more to these values

Overall FE of around 10 so far but 80% of the driving has been in bad traffic conditions plus not really looking at the FE anyway

I am still not sure about the wheels being aligned properly but i have not been able to make any straight runs to figure it out properly , if i cannot manage i plan on just getting it checked at Bridgestone anyway irrespective.

Any thoughts on running her on 97 octane? Recommended minimum is 91 which is what i tanked up with right now but was wondering if i can expect any major difference if i increase the Octane?
  8. Do some more runs and you will start getting addicted to her. ..
    About the octane, I am not sure. In my case of all I have discussed it with, they have recommended me to stick with normal. Reasons:
    1. Practically in india, the chances of adulteration in petrol with higher octane level are more as the margins increase significantly. (I personally am not convinced with this theory).
    2. The normal petrol is available more easily than higher octane. This avoids chances of mix up if you are a Highway living person (makes sense).
    3. The ignition points of gasoline with varying level of additives changes. The difference is compensated by the ECU but changes are not so effectively handled. (Possible).
    4. Once one of the SA said, sir in india the ECU has been mapped for normal fuel, as that is the kind that is available everywhere. So if that is true, why give her a fuel that is different from what the ECU has been mapped for.
    So, I am sticking to normal, for now.
    But am also following the other responses that will come for you and act accordingly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  9. mail2maverick

mail2maverick Timido

Bangalore
    [QUOTE=puchoo;

Hey Puchoo, Hearty Congratulations!!!!

Right choice, for any enthusiast who would want to buy south of 15 lacs. Bed the engine properly for 2000-5000 kms. Use the full clutch for every gear change. Gear/Clutch are prone to more problems. Take care of her properly and Maintain right PSI.

Once again, congratulations!!!!

Thanks,
  10. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear Puchoo,
    CONGRATULATIONS on possessing the best in class, especially the Jet-of-2013 with added features.
    Hope, you enjoy the miles and miles and.... with this piece of beauty.
    This matching shade for you. DSC01936.jpg
    Drive safe,
    SHAH,S A
    1 person likes this.