1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tizzie comes home : The Linea T-Jet 2013

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by puchoo, Jul 14, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Due to its raw power and straight line performance, by the time you get a corner, the Laura will go out of the T-Jet's sight.

No comparison here, ENKI. TSI is a benchmark for performance. If I am offered Rs. 30+ lakh to go for a 3 series, I would rather ask for a TSI. :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Bingo! This is what i wanted to know. Also, i don't think Tjet can take it in corners as well but is still great achievement for a car 9.5 lacs OTR and 190 mm GC:D. Laura is A4 in disguise, no doubt about it.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    The Laura will beat the T-Jet on all performance and driving dynamics related parameters. That car is quite a different , bigger , beast!

1 person likes this.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Guys,

Lets keep this thread only for the ownership experiences of puchoo and his lovely Jet.

Any further Linea vs xyz posts will be deleted.

Thanks.
  5. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Congrats on the stunning TJET, man the car looks incredible in blue!! i just called up my friend who has booked a vocal white T-Jet and sent him this link to check your thread and see if he like the blue..

Everytime i talk to my Sales Advisor who helpd with my punto 90 hp, Why he didn tell me back in march abt the pending T-jet launch 3 months later... I would have gone for the T-Jet as well!!
  6. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thank you. Best sometimes not to rely on the sales guys and dealerships for any information and updates. I got to know the news of the relaunch online first - and when i called my SA he was clueless and then called me a few days later to confirm the same.

7. The jet surely is a owners pride. .. the one that will make you love her more with each drive. Congrats. .. and happy mile munching! !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Many Many Congratulations to Puchoo and Tizzie.

Hope you both enjoy each other's company and take great care of each other.

Cheers... :up

Neel

- - - Merged Post - - -

Many Many Congratulations to Puchoo and Tizzie.

Hope you both enjoy each other's company and take great care of each other.

Cheers... :up

Neel
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    COngratsz Puchoo for your Jet and warm welcome to tfi.
    what does puchoo means ?
  10. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thank you guys!! I am now attaching the Blue and Me System and trying to wrap my head around that and my Samsung S2. Hopefully everything works.