1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Timtara.com - a bunch of thieves and frauds

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rsinfo, Oct 8, 2012.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Lucky you. That's all I can say.

I have already registered my complaint on grahakseva.com & couple of other consumer forums. I am also planning to take them to court for breach of contract & fraud.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Dr. Shah, was yours a case of unauthorised debits on your card or some problem from letsbuy.com side ?
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    It doesn't really matter. If you have paid for a product or service and then it was not delivered to you, you can raise a dispute and get a refund.
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    That's news to me. I was under the impression that disputes can be raised only if there is some unauthorised debit.
  4. nehamit

nehamit Timido

Ahmedabad
    No, it was not unauthorised debit. They failed to ship the product (cordless phone) even after 15 days and raising n number of support tickets, making phonecalls etc. So I raised the charge dispute with all supportive documents and I got refund in another 15 days. This was shocking for me as letsbuy.com was already acquired by flipkart and then also this is the story!
  5. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I have already written to my card company for clarification on such disputes. Would have to wait for some time for their reply. Thanks for letting me know that even this option is available.
  6. Hope your issues get sorted out soon,keep us updated if some development takes place...
  7. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Raised a dispute with my credit card co. It seems that you can raise a dispute even when payment has been made & goods/services have not been received.

Many thanks to Roy J & Dr. Amit Shah for pointing it out.
  8. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    rsinfo, please can you update the current status?

I ordered something from Timtara couple of days back and only after placing the order did I realize that I probably did the biggest mistake in my life :A. I read numerous bad reviews about Timtara only after placing the order.

Keeping my fingers crossed. I know I have no one else to blame and it was a stupid mistake to do the transaction without enough due diligence. Reviving the thread also to give it more visibility and to warn any other unsuspecting Tfians.
  9. I gifted my wife a galaxy note from timtara because of good discount that was offered and I got it within a week(fingers crossed, dont want anything to go wrong in the phone all of a sudden.)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for that piece of info. That gives me some hope :) my order status says 'Awaiting shipment' as of now.