1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tigress on the prowl - Punto 90hp Sport

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Auto Freak, Dec 3, 2012.

1. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Congrats!!! :)
  2. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Thanks a lot ramjn. Yes I will get the driver side door checked during first service.
    Which service centre would you recommend at Chennai?

Thanks mate! The little German refers to the Polo! I would still maintain that its the best built hatchback.

Thanks a lot wolverine_arnab! Your review was of great help to me in finalizing the Sport.
    Very well written, informative and had some cool pics for me to drool over!

Thanks a lot Kedar! Your Abarth looks smashing as well! Am so eagerly waiting to see the EVO tail lamps on her!

Thank you raj29 for the kind words. Your Punto looks gorgeous in red!
    It indeed is, the heart car! And as you rightly said, keeps the brains happy as well! :)

Thanks nkrishnap. More pics added! :)

Thanks sungoa!

Thanks rishike007! Glad you liked the pics :)

Thanks thomman85! More pics are up now :)

Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    5 people like this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Many congrats on your punto!! wishing you many happy miles with it :)

Well, opinions differ from person to person and you are entitled to have your own but most here would differ on this one!!
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Just search the Definitive forum for the number of Polos/Ventos with broken AC vents. :)

The Polo is still a mixed bag, just like the Punto. I do agree that few interior plastic bits are better in the Polo, BUT the doors and body panels, well, as per my experience are no better than the modern Fiats.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I usually service my car at TAFE, Chennai. Tensingh and his team do a good job there. But, I doubt if TAFE would be continuing the service post FEB/MAR 2013. The first Fiat exclusive in Chennai is going to be RDC Fiat and their showroom is coming up at T.Nagar and service at Ekkaduthangal. It is likely that Tensingh and his team will move to RDC very soon.

I agree with DRIV3R.
    The only other hatchback which I think comes very close to Fiat is the Skoda Fabia.
    3 people like this.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Many Congrats to you Auto Freak. Sprots decals are looking great in BNW. Drive safe.
    1 person likes this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Congrats and thanks for accepting my request :)
    I am soo freaking gonna buy sport :dancing

Btw, the tigress is looking sexy.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Congrats on owning the beast..
    Nice pictures.. Liked the sunset picture.. :)
  10. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Thanks a lot Sunith.
    These were clicked on my phone during an early morning stop on the highway.
    The pictures on your thread are just wow! By far the best I have seen of a BNW Punto recently!
    1 person likes this.