1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tickets for Indian F1 and route queries

Discussion in 'Sports and World News' started by ansal11, Aug 20, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Anyone booking tickets for F1 GP India. If yes do let me know, so that we can book together.
  2. ansal bhai wait till sep 5th!!
    sep 5th is the date for the track to be inspected by FIA for its inclusion this year!!!
    if the things are not ready it might as well be postponed to next year!
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Only yesterday Bernie Eccelstone , the F1 Chairman , inspected the site and was very happy. Everything is on the finishing stage. It will sure go ahead.

Nyways, Tickets would be gone by then. Dnt wanna pay in Black Market
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Have the tickets gone on sale already?? I did the first part of marshal training in April but haven't heard from the organisers since. Bit of a delay but I'm hearing the preparations are on track (by Indian standards). Let me find out the latest and post back here.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Tickets went on sale yesterday Sir Ji.
  6. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Yeah saw that last night after your post. The prices although pretty decent as compared to F1 standards, are still on the higher side based on what we were lead to believe. Now I'm in a quandry on whether to buy tickets or wait to hear from the organisers on the marshall training program. I won't need a ticket in case I'm marshalling. And I very well know that I wouldn't get to watch the race at all if that happened, but I'm very keen to contribute my bit to this landmark moment for Indian motorsport.
  7. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    Tickets available on bookmyshow and already tickets worth 12.5 million rupees were snapped up in the first three hours of sales on Saturday.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Has anyone booked the tickets?

I have got mine @ Natural Satand South (Rs 2500). We can organise a meet at BIC.
  9. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Reviving an old thread. My brother has got 2 tickets for the F1 2013 from bookmyshow for Rs1500 each (South picnic stand).

I have two queries:

01. How is the traffic situation in Delhi Noida on a Sunday around Diwali? 27th October is exactly 1 week before Diwali.
    02. Any route/road that I should avoid? Or any particular road that I should take? I remember spending 3 hours inside Delhi between the entry point and India Habitat Center in November last year.