1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Through the misty turns, green forest until the coastline

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by zenwalker, Oct 22, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @zenwalker

One word Awesome. The pics have come out simply good esp the one with the nature and mist. Too good.

One question. Your odo showed 15K kms but I couldnt see the spanner sign on the MID. Mine is showing the same for the past 100 odd kms or so since I recently crossed the 15K mark. I guess I will have to visit the workshop to get it corrected.

How many kms did you cover in the trip and what was the FE?
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank you buddy, this is the first time I personally have operated the SLR can in my life. Glad to know the fresher skills have worked out well ;)

Looks like the service guys have forgotten to reset the servicing
    timeline when ypu had given for 1 ur service. I got it done around 11k
    odo.

The total distanc covered in this (gokarna) trip (office to places and back home) was approx 1450 km.
    Over all avg FE was 19 as quite a bit of journey was ghat sections.

P.S: sorry for late reply as i was on coorg trip and just now i reached :D
    ghodlur likes this.
  3. Paul_Walker

Paul_Walker Novizio

Bengaluru
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @zenwalker Nice travel and Photologue. From your photos I can't say that you were using SLR for the first time :snaphappy:.

Polalem is one of the calmest and beautiful beaches, where you can spend whole day just sitting at shore and enjoy beautiful views ;).
    zenwalker likes this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Paul_Walker
    Thank you buddy. Glad to know that my skills are a bit better and ofcourse few of the pics were taken by my colleague as well who is as rookie as me ;)
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Awesome writeup and equally good photographs.

Finished whole trip log in one go. You have taken me for a virtual tour. Thanks for it.

Very bad accident there. Hope no casualties.
    zenwalker likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank you buddy. I did not expect peeps might like very much our noob photography skills he he ;)

Nope no causality the driver of car was present there itself plus the cabin looks no damage though I cud not see any air bags being deployed.
    mchanna likes this.