1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Three years and counting with my Punto MJD E

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by royj, Aug 31, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    So it is not surprising that I felt treated like a Skoda customer at Mohandas Motors.
    The presence of Unnikannan was one of the reason I had no complaints about Mohandas Motors until now.
    Now I guess I will have to buy a Nissan.
    Come on Nissan, bring out the Duster clone.
    2 people like this.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    OMG matters are getting worse. Are we going to have this very same service experience from March onwards when Mohandas will have it's exclusive service centre ? Roy shoot a mail to FIAT & let them also know.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I have written to Mangesh at Fiat. Lets see how this turns out.
    2 people like this.
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    why do such disasters happen when there is no mistake of ours. Is this end of the world :(
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's really disturbing.Don't lose your heart & fight it out.
  6. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Really disappointing. We can expect FIAT will rectify the issue. Where is the advantage of FIAT exclusive showroom if the attitude still persists
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Changed the tyres, all five of them. Changed the profile from 175/70 R14 to 185/70 R14.
    The odometer at the time of changing was 45877.

After a lot of searching and researching finalized on MRF Zlo based on actual user feedback and cost.
    For the fifth wheel I chose MRF ZV2K.

Total cost including alignment and balancing came to Rs.19500/-

First impression: Very comfortable. Even with 34psi all round, the rough patches and bumps are much subdued now.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    What has happened to condenser, Roy?

Check Extended Warranty booklet if Condenser is covered. Condenser coil in my Linea was changed under extended warranty.

Sorry to know you ownership experience getting spoiled.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Amit, there is an interesting update to the AC story.

Thought I would wait until the close before posting them, now that you have asked, the brief status update is, I am waiting for the parts to arrive.

Shall post the details once everything is done.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    I knw half of that interesting update,waiting for the rest..:p

- - - Merged Post - - -

But Nissan too has spare parts availability issues and a lot of updates,more than FIAT.Waranty claims are more in Nissan compared to Fiat.And regarding Renault,single side view mirror of Fluence cost 3000Rs for the assembly,and if its out of stock customer has to wait for that part to arrive from France.

A 90HP owner has recently gone for a micra test drive,for a moment he tought he was in his punto when a dog jumped onto the road,and the result was a damaged front bumper,the breaks are so pathetic even not good for city use,he says forget about using micra on a highway.Its just the brand name that does the job for nissan in finding good sales numbers every month.I cant understand why people compare linea with that worst looking sedan ever I have seen.Nissan Sunny.
    Space-its the only factor that scores over Linea.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013