1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for Traffic Voilations !

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by Ravi, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    At traffic signals near BTM, silkboard and at the starting of express way flyover people wait at the extreme left/right blocking the road and the traffic going straight.. though the signal flashes green ahead we have to wait for the other signal to flash and proceed .. :-(
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think you are talking about Bomanhalli junction, use service road there.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Many places I have seen people using roads for drying paddy seeds taking majority of the portions. There is no action taken against them.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    map.jpg
    Most of the niggles are on the outer ring road starting from banashankari bus stand upto silkboard signal.. people might have noticed.. its hardly few km distance but more than 5 signals all the way. After we take a right turn towards E.city (Hosur road) to go up on the express way.. *Arrow*
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    this is more important : lesson how to violate the traffic rules .... :evilsmile

When the ahead going truck/tractor doesnt have tail lamp and the police asking me my number is not in classic style and cant read properly.... so which one have more impact, when it comes to violation :confused:
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ask that fellow police officer to have a eye check up as he can not able to see your number as well as the truck without tail lamp too :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have anyone traveled in NH7, after crossing Hosur? Till crossing Krishnagiri, you will be in real tension. The trucks occupying all the lanes moving in 60 KM max speed and doing parallel driving. You will never say that it is a highway. You will wonder whether the truck going on the right hand will go little more fast to give way to you or the truck on left will go fast. Horrible if you are driving in the night as the mofusil/omni buses also plying in this route. Who is going to fine those truck drivers who need to follow the left lane strictly?

As well my front number plate is broken 10 days before and almost I am driving in view of the cops in ORR. No one fined me yet. Once they feel that the revenue from fines are still shortage, they will be stopping you at any junction.

As well the road structure also should not be changed. You drive in ORR and you can find a lot of changed structures from Sarjapur junction till KRPuram. The people just removes the concrete blocks in the divider and they make their own U turns, right turns, left turns and to the hell cross jumping. I never seen these things were fined.

Yesterday I was traveling via varthur road and near whitefield bus stop a cop was hitting a truck driver because he was trying to turn right but after the cop asked he stopped the vehicle to the left (he was supposed to turn the truck from the right track to left track and the traffic is jammed). This case who is responsible for traffic snarls and who should be fined? The cop or the truck driver?

Whenever you drive through the varthur road and if you see a heavy traffic jam, you can easily guess that there is the cops present in the narrow varthur lake road. So they should be fined for creating traffic snarls?
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Caughy consecutively two days in hyd lolszz.. reason black film on rear glass and number plate.First day when caught had a harsh conversation and gave 150 rupees.
    Second day traffic police asked me to stopped but i didnt stopped later saw heavy traffic upfront decided to pull left ,traffic police came sat inside and demanded again black film and number plate and argued to stop in the signal and pay the fine or as yoi wish give a amount. i asked him lets go to your officer i will aslo fight today, later before signal he went from the car and said sorry.
    After crossing this signal again caught by police another small quarrel he asked me 100rupees , i told him i will pay 200 rupees give me a challan.Tonite i will be back to my state.

- - - Merged Post - - -

IMG_20140616_144028.jpg

See the rules and penalty amount. Everthing is in place.
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    You are scaring TS cops anna. :punch
  10. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    I was sitting happily till couple of days before, as I always check Hyd Traffic police challan site and see if anything was on my name. So far nothing happened in last 1.5 yrs. Just 2 days before I casually checked Cyberabad traffic site and shock. 2 Challans for signal jumping :( that too dated in Oct'13 and Dec'13. Don't even remember doing that.

Kothaguda Signal jumping at morning: I must be rushing to office 1000/-
    ISB cross signal jumping: 200/- Actually there is a free left on weekedays but weekends that is not the case and I must have taken that since date of occurrence is on Saturday. For proof they asked me to see their office. For hyd they happily upload the photoes with challan.

Till now nothing came to my home. Are we supposed to check internet for this? What if someone does not have internet access. Did anyone also saw this issue?