1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. It feels very bad to see FIAT cars receiving no affection or appreciation which they truly deserve in many of the other forums i visit religiously (paasively since i am only a member of TFI).
    It really hurts when a swift Vdi showing a mileage of 17 attracts so many comments (nice ones) and appreciation whereas a punto achieving 22 gets none... This is just a small example to quote...

Dont understand really why members go gaga on silly things other cars achieve but turn a blind eye even if they realise that FIAT cars can eat those cars for breakfast!!!!
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. Mr.sanjeev, there may be two reasons for this.
    1. They may not have driven any FIAT car yet.
    2. They may own some other brand cars and so they might feel guilty to accept the truth about FIAT cars.
    HOWEVER, THEY MAY NOT ACCEPT THE TRUTH, BUT THEY KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT FIAT CARS.
    2 people like this.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Amar, Don't worry, be happy, All is well.

Say, you will buy absolute model in couple of days, and suddenly after 15 day's unfortunately one mudflap break. Then Fiat has to provide one mudflap as spare parts/accessories. So we will get this asap. Ask your SA after absolute model launch, ask them to order one set of mudflap with part no ( you give him the part no and ask him to place an order for the same). But please wait for 1-2 weeks.

I will also do the same. :)
  4. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Fiat is like osho!
    most of them knew well but not accept openly.

on contrast, being so much hatred towards a brand yet they can't make it vanish.
    3 people like this.
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I dont think it is hatred but an intentional negligence which company itself should be blamed for.
    At times it seems people are fulfilling some avenge against Fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Anyways....This Defualt mud flap price ~500rs....so jaane do....Muze abhi SA se bahas nahi karani hai :firey( and also Car delivering tommarow ), He even Not ready to gives free access. which most dealers are givings today ( like Reverse Parking sensor , seat cover etc. )
    So now he giving me now this chinese Mud-flap , Now i will accept it , later I will Buy it this new Molded mud flap .( if Price is well):anyone
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Due To Admin Closed My Pre-sales Thread , So Thanks To All For great Wishes and Supports.......:up
    I Will try starts , New ( Ownership) Thread Within Month....;-)
    But I Have Little Problem When Driving On Punto( Less Confidence to Driving Punto/New Car) ( Or Any New cars like swift , i20 etc) As I can not see BONET of Car , So Parking of Car is Little Difficult too me and I Get to use Cluch Pedal , ( Due to long cluch , Car 3-4 Times Band Pad gayi when try to Pick-up from 1 st gear...:sadblue But whernever car Band Pad gayi that time I always needs to off the Full Ingnition/car and start it again ( that's little pain)!!
    I hope within Month , I can Drive This Punto as I Drive ZEN before !! ( Fully Confidentely)...So Till Bye Guys......See You after 1 Month.....Till I'm Enjoying My RIDE...:D
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  8. @amargawade..considering all the efforts TFI has put into your decision of buying a FIAT...i believe you must start a new ownwership thread ASAP....:)
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , What Tyre Pressure should i maintain in all tyres ??? ( Mostly 3 peoples on Board , and Few Times 5)
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    All 32 PSI will be fine
    1 person likes this.