1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, today came across this BHPian dude who was driving a HP 14 registered white old Honda City (OHC) with Live to Drive sticker. Just like any other guy he was standing behind me at lights and probably saw my Driven with passon TFI sticker. As soon as it turned green, he overtook violently from left and came in front, probably trying to get my attention with his rear bumper sticker. :D

This past 2 weeks, I have seen 3-4 cars with BHP stickers, this Honda City, a Chevy Optra, a Bolero and one more car. One of my senior who was once riding as my passenger, was talking to her husband over phone when she pointed towards an optra I talked about above, with those 2 BHP stickers. Told her the story behind BHP and TFI. :p
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
    4 people like this.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I have seen a Punto with a Team-BHP sticker in Dehradun!
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT Indian Dream

Simply{:car} More :- 500L

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

2 people like this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , Should i told To SA that , Do Not give me default Mud-flap....Instead give me this Molded One(after 1 week)!!
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Amar, instead of telling mudflap give them the Part no:- as 59117398 ( please cross check once) and ask them that you need this mudflap. They will order the same for you.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I Just Called SA To tell , I dont want this old mud flap , i want new one but he didm't know about this ( Not even absolute model coming on next week too) , So he told me, He will contact his senior xxxxx about this and call back me !!
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I Just Received Call Back from SA and He Told Me , they can not give Only Mud-flap..... we need to buy full "Absolute Kit" !!! So :uh
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    amar,
    thats ridiculous !
    if the part is within absolute then we need to buy the whole kit :D so funny.....
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

My Reaction also same.....But SA told me , this Mud-flap comes with Full Kit , so the can not sold indivisual...:roll:
    Lets see after 2-3 Months...I hope after 2-3 Months this Mud-flap will available for reguler/old users too !!
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    yes...Just wait for a month or two, these will be sold as standard accessories. The parking sensors are already available with T/FASS.