1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    lane driving need meticulous planning and more infrastucture than what meets the eyes.. There needs to be service roads for where ppl can stop , speed limits need to be extremely strict and enforced as well..
    Perhaps the most important part would be to ensure that this lane driving thing can be carried out from road A to all the roads it connects. Otherwise there is no way this is possible.

Besides In india , everyone is 'Someone' so i doubt if it will ever come into good effect
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TheBlack- The pics on last page clearly show that it is more of a traffic jam. This whole 1km stretch is to be done on half clutch at virtually 10kmph.

It is the result of everything and everyone being put into the middle lane.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Now the Renault Scala, Renaultized sunny, is ready to hit the market in September.
  4. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Saw two Renault Scalas parked outside Timber Trail ropeway at Parwanoo, Himachal last Saturday. At least Scala looks better than Sunny IMO.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    What are these two manufacturers doing, i fail to understand.

Renault simply takes the Nissan cars , rices it up and presents it as a "upmarket" version. Big thumbs down.

Talk about the benefits of global partnerships. :)
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Japanese reliability European solid build and Indian service. Gobi Manchurian kept inside a french burger:D
    4 people like this.
  7. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Sungoa- Micra-Pulse and now Sunny-Scala. It isn't different from buying vegetables from a hawker.

Imagine a person going to Renault and saying, "Bhai, how much for Pulse?" SA says "Rs7.60 lacs on Road". Customer: "Bhai, Nissan guys are giving it for Rs7.10 lacs". :)

By the way, one of my friend bought a Swift Dzire today. See his Dzire with black bumpers, LOL. Faces masked with paint job.

546723_3816631180774_520256267_n.jpg

Panel gaps (Bonnet seems to be open but look around the headlight)

226081_3816626900667_1325500055_n.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. LOL .. and the whole indians cry for panel gaps with half this size on FIAT cars .

Ajit
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Modern Romeo and Juliet. That is what I would call this love pairs. When the jodi of Fluence will come from Nissan.
    @PS: After looking the DeZire I wish some body to mask my face also:cool
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That is the taxi model of Dejire Yashik.