1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Bang on target. It's a big mistake that Fiat leaves everything to TASS. Why can't it just send emails & letters by post to customers directly for any direct recalls? There is a TASS in Mumbai which has yet not informed its all 8 customers on a required replacement of rear dead axle !
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Goa govt. is planning to introduce entry fee on non goa vehicles.

* Outside state vehicles using goa state highways and bridges have to pay a fee.
    * After paying the fee a sticker will be given to the vehicles which they can use to roam over goa.

This rule will make the life of other state vehicles in goa miserable. Now cops can identify the vehicles without NOC using in goa from vehicles that visiting goa.
    The biggest question is WHEN IN INDIA WE INDIANS CAN BREATH INDIAN AIR WITHOUT THIS DIVISION OF BORDERS?
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Who is the market leaders in car care and car accessories? Can any one give the answer from below choices?

1. Japan
    2.US
    3. Europe
    4. India ?
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    My guess is US.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    For car care like polish,wax there is a US domination. Almost all the products are US or indian duplicate of US products.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    today been to HUbli 220 Kms from my home town the preffered route was Miraj-Sankeshwar-hire bagewadi-belgaum-Dharwad-Hubli (Nh-4)

Mileage :- 16.2 Kms with full AC on,yes it was harsh/rash driving.
    For first time my punto touched 160Kmph.:eek:
    this happened when i overtook Maruti Ritz may be @ 155 Kmph for 30 Secs we were almost at same speeds then after pressing pedal to metal i slowlly overtook him... this was fine...but suddenly from nowhere when i saw in rear view mirror the maroon tata indigo... man... he was driving like crazy i was stunned with his driving,the daring,the fearless drive...

The story was :- he was the same driver who overtook me from left hand side near by hubli which is single lane from Hubli to dharwad and i honked him 2-3 times,he gone within minutes:eek: and then later after 100 Kms i saw him, he stopped for snacks,i too purposely kept going slowly.i overtook fabia @ 120 then it was the Ritz @ 155 .This tata indigo overtook me @above 160 Kmph...

My question is :-
    Was that Tata indigo on racing chip ?
    Was that Petrol car ?
    Indigo too share the same fiat engine ?

i was totally impressed with that TATA indigo it was having TN-22 number plate
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ganges TATA Manza has Multijet 90HP Engine with VGT Engine. It is more powerful than Punto 75HP MJD Engine.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Was it just a Tata Indigo or Indigo Manza? There are lots of Indigo's you see. :D

Never mind. There are always insane drivers in this world who can take any car to any limits. Let us be cultured drivers with what our machines are capable of.
    4 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Yes ram. Once one decides almost no value for him or whoever sits with them then he is the king on the road. I have also seen such indigos going in insane speeds. The brake of the car is as good as a bicycle brake. It is a racing at the mercy of god. Who knows what happened to that engine and what happen to him. We are only seeing a small portion of the story.
    1 person likes this.