1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Let's hope dreams come true; you get your dream girl, I get that Bravo :p and every TFIian's dream - FIAT reaches at top in automobile sector in india
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Currently, it is raining super heavily in Chennai. Good to see indeed. :)
    2 people like this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Sky at Chennai is crying without seeing Ravi sir's FTA Linea:)
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Along with rats of my Chennai home!;)
    2 people like this.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    good work by ford,handled much better than fiat.
    You key in your VIN No in Ford website and you know whether your car is in list or not, unlike fiat where it all depends upon dealer only and you can only guess whether your car is effected or not. If the dealer informs then well and good but most dealers don't inform people. There are still some fiat cars running on plastic CSC.

Also ford sends letter and email to effected customers to inform them so good on their part. My friend received a letter from ford for change of rear axle they term it as rear twist something.
    Even Fiats were recalled for rear axle common vendors?
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    in my recent trip i was caught by hyd traffic police somewhere arounnd Koti or Abids junction.
    He asked me to take the car side that too i was in heavy traffic as my car was having MH number plate.
    he came up and asked me from where are you coming and whats the purpose of visit to hyd.
    i replied him in telugu been to native and now returning home.
    he asked me for the car documents i shown him everything and later asked me to go and meet the officer,i argued him why to meet whats the problem(had big argument in the junction itselves),then he came up with reason that my number is fancy i.e. number is not as per rules and shown me few of the examples of car passing by the road.i argued again this time,i never had problem with my number in maharashtra and karnataka and i cant make number plates as per your state requirements.
    Finally he asked me kuch toh dekae jao saheb(shameless) ,paid him 20 rupees :lol and went off
  8. Does driving around in your car for an extended period of time, with the AC set to recirculation mode, lead to lack of oxygen in the cabin, leading to sluggishness, and a possible blackout? If not, why? Doesn't the recirculation mode cut off external air completely? I do get faint external smells, so there IS intake of external air? So, do you advise the recirculation mode for a long drive, say, for 3 hours?
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    not really as the cabin is not completely air tight but still its better to switch to fresh mode once in a hour.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4