1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. This song gives me that kind of feeling which words could but poorly express! :cool

2. @ Paddleshifter

am not able to edit your message and post, error message is shown.

am attaching the error msg

TFI error.jpg
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi romsi, can u provide link to the thread where this discussion was taking place? We can continue there or you can discuss what you wish to edit here.
  4. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Romsi, a message with just quotes is not considered in character count. you need to have atleast 10 characters after the quote is closed...

You may want to write a msg stating 'you have posted some text within the quote in bold' or something like that...

hope that anwers your query :)

Chaos.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I tried lots of times to register on Team BHP. I used my handle as Kedarthepunter everytime & Car owner FIAT Punto.

Not a single time my registration approved because of there so called ***** policies. Is this because of the brand which I own FIAT :)
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Kedar bhai has your Punto MJD arrived??
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Not yet. I am expecting in this week.
  8. in #43 you have mentioned cars which cost high and doesnt have features which are there in the Fiat's

Thanks Chaos... let me check.... ;)
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, I had found that post today morning. So waiting for your comments since you were quoting that post yesterday. :)
  10. Kindly clear my doubts..... :confused1:confused1

@ chaos... thank you. finally i got it... after the quote i didnt write anything but now its perfect......... :up:up
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011