1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Imagine what would have happened if it is a HHB punto
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I assume the Elephant family are having the following conversation:

Mama Elephant - "Honey, let's buy a blue Punto, looks smashing"

Baby Elephant - " Yippee, i'll sit on the roof"

Papa Elephant - " Let me go and crush that Indika firstly"
    1 person likes this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    +1 "Mama are you sure you haven't delivered a blue baby"
    2 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just for a change let me introduce something not related to cars. This is about C. P. Ramaswami Iyer, the Diwan of Travancore kingdome served during 1936-1947.
    He is mainly known as a shred administrator for a common man in kerala. But this person was very progressive and even in those old days he was progressive than many of our current generation counter parts in indian politics. Here is one example .

He had invited Albert Einstein to become the vice chancellor of the newly started university by the king. It was the days when internet was not there and still he was able to envisage that the eminent person like Einstein could be a of great use to the educational development of society.
    Kerala varsity wanted Albert Einstein to be Vice Chancellor - India News - IBNLive
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. urgent help

Guys need some urgent help i am in for 3rd serving and the SA is asking to change the brake pads.pls have a look of the pics and letme know if its required now View attachment 26371 View attachment 26372
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    urgent help

guys can anyone please let me know which brake pads make and model does our punto have and whats the cost ?
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi friends,
    Few words about my trip plan 4th Aug to 10th aug

Onward Journey

Aug_trip_route.jpg

On this route i will be staying in Hampi for two nights(sat and sun nite),monday early morning i will be leaving from hampi toward sreesailam via kurnool and may be staying in sreesailam.afternoon towards guntur till evening will be in guntur,next will travel to my final destination(wednesday) Eluru attend wedding and return to guntur.one day stay in guntur i.e thursday and friday early morning leaving from guntur and straight one run to miraj :D as per below route:-

Return Journey

Aug_trip_route1.jpg
  9. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Ganges
    we did last trip of Tirupati (from Pune) via Solapur-Ganagapur-Jewargi-Navdurga-Raichur-Kurnool-Nandiyal-Badvel-Rajampeth-Kodur-Tirupati.

Ganagapur-Jewargi-Navdurga-Raichur-Kurnool root was horrible. In fact road doesn't exists. We started at 8AM and reached Tirupati at 3AM (next day). Total distance was 670KM.
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Puntomjd,
    i will not be taking this route,
    i have gathered few info about the road conditions.
    From Hospet till Kurnool i will be preferring NH67 and NH7.
    From Kurnool to Guntur ... dont know... i hope this route also will good roads(due to holy place Sreesailam)...

Hence overall to and fro kms running will be round about 1950 Kms....