1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Gurjinder: Unfortunately, Yes. Every alternate quarter I am expected to be at the client's location to co-ordinate work between the client and my colleuges. When I am in India, one of the other team lead is at the Client's location.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just a few minutes back, I submitted my IT returns online successfully and got back ITRV, which needs to be printed, signed and posted to CPC, Bangalore. I did this task sitting at Chennai while all the physical records are at Bangalore. A few years back, I did the same task sitting at Melbourne, thanks to availability of online TDS details.
    2 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True Ravi Ji. I am filing my returns online from 2007 onwards :D.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    And from this year, if taxable income is 10L+, online filing is the only option.
  5. 2 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    In one of the NDTV car and bike show it was punto 2012 1.4 which was rated above swift and honda Jazz. The link is some where in our threads. Don't remember(may be in you tube thread)
  7. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Just like the acceleration of punto wrt other tin cans, the awareness about punto is slowly gaining momentum. It may fail in 0-100 timings but once its gains the speed its unbeatable.similarly at present the sales may be low but once the momentum catches up..guess what? no tin cars can withstand its sales progress.Let the dream come true.:cool:
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    "Punto" by Italia Pens. :D

Punto1.jpg
    Punto2.JPG

One of my friend, who knows that I am a big Fiat fan, showed this pen to me today. I asked him whether I can borrow this pen for a day. He agreed, and I clicked a few pics.

The manufacturer is "Italia Pens" and their tagline is "Designed To Be Different".

Fiat India's ally? ;)
    4 people like this.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Is it the top end roller ball Emotion pen? Or the simple ball pen Active variant? :lol:
    2 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.