1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    As far the car can touch the specified max speed in the manual there is no problem with the car. There is no rule that car has to touch such high speed. There is no problem with the car.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Are Volvo buses safe to travel.. ? ,after yesterday's Hyd-Shirdi bus incident.
    These volvo's are pretty fast,yesterday while returning from Hubli NH-4 i almost overtook the volvo at 110Kmph and that too it was Multiaxle.How come these driver's have control over on the curves...?

Apart that, my dream is to drive once Volvo Bus.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think they are very safe compared to tata and Leyland. Never ever underestimate a volvo while overtaking. We don't know when their turbo pull them like hell.
    There is no jerk inside and what a difference compared to old lyland and tata buses. Tata/lyland vs Voivo analogy is the better way to convince a common man, how superior is Fiat cars over others
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Agreed... i love to travel in Volvo bus than Merc Benz or Isuzu bus.
    Giving volvo steering in hand to an tata/leyland experienced driver is far like risk and these driver's feel so much comfort and effortless while driving they forget to look at the speedometer as well.These Buses shouldn't be given speed limit by their respective owners ?

i love the AIRAWAT volvo(Mumbai-Bangalore) bus PICTURE.Sleep like baby...
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just sit behind the driver seat of volvo lowfloor bus then observe how he drives. You can see lot of abuse. I have never tried in benz. Does it have better comfort?
    If available I always take KSRTC(karnataka).Their service is good.
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Volvo is renowned for making the safest cars in the world. So, they must have given safety the priority while making buses.

Also, most of the time, it is the bus driver's fault which leads to an accident. They drive like hooligans, risking their lives as well as of the passengers.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Go to your nearest TATA-FIAT showroom & ask for the test drive of a car named "Linea":ugeek:.
    Since you already own a Volvo truck, Bus should be a nice change of taste.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Isn't it exactly what Tata did to Fiat? Anyway, how is their Service and spares?
    Also, how does the 2012 Lancer @ 150 BHP compare to the TJet Plus? This guy is purely after raw power in the city and doesn't care about highways.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Linea Tjet with 12-13 lacs will come with multiair Turbo 170 BHP that can eat engine upto 2.5 ltr without a pinch of salt or glass of water.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Has this been launched yet? Or they plan to launch it or is this just a wishlist?