1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. kiran anna
    tyre ippi lopala chudali.
    nee telivi baaga mudiri poyindi netherlands lo.
    TRANSLATIION:
    you need to remove your tyre and see the inner side of the tyre.
    you became intelligent thanks to netherlands..
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Nenu ade kada cheppindi paina post lo..... nee yenks chaduvuko next month exams unnayi annavu ..... Meet ki time dorakadu kaani daaralani pattukuni veladdaniki maatram time untundi.

Translation : Well, thats what I said in the above post. You mentioned that you have exams next month, go study. How do you get time to hang around the threads and not for the meet?
  3. kiran anna
    TFI lo 24x7 online. phone kaani laptop lo kani.
    meet ante meeru ikkada nalgonda daggara pedte nennu vasta.
    ikkada ikkada asal emi problem kaadu. hyderabad varaku vachchi malli return okkadne ravali ante time waste kada.
    3 hrs minimum potayi..
    plus meet time
    anduke august lo antunna. appudu manam rachcha lepdam.
    emantav.
    idi nuv cheepu. naaku aangla bhasa mee anta goppaga raadu

TO BE TRANSLATED BY KIRAN
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Srikar, I hope they donot bann us for turning almost any thread into a chat thread that too in telugu. Lets not hijack this thread. Why is that I am the only person whom you message in telugu and not any one else? Just jara doubt vachindi anna. Inkedanna unte pm cheyya raade. Nuvvu maniddari kompalu kolleru chese deeksha teesukunnattunnav.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    ^^ Srikar thats your first and final infraction. You are banned !

:lol

Guys, this thread has been hijacked. Please continue your off topic talk in an appropriate thread. Thanks.
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I knew it ..... Thanks Gurjinder bhai.:D
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yuuntra nuvu....????????????????????????????????????
  8. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    what finish do you like in your FIAT car dashboard------ glossy finish of the dash (post shining with car care products) or the original matt finish????

I PREFER MATT FINISH.
    shiny finish looks tacky to me....
  9. shiny gets the finger imprints and gets messy very quick. matt finish is the way to go...
    also there is some polish like black top retainer without any shine/minimal shine from wurth.
    multi purpose polish. it lasts longer than conventional polishes. and the smell is also good
  10. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Matt finish is good i guess. Whenever, i get my car post-cleaning at TASS the dashboard shines for few days and it hurts driving in the day, as the reflection can be seen in the windshield ahead, kinda irritating.