1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Yesterday there was a rain. But it was not like usual Monsoon. Expecting it within one or two days. I will go back to goa within two days. If lucky go along with mansoon:D
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The discussion regarding one car "smoking" the other, it seems, will never cease!

Get over it guys!
    2 people like this.
  3. audi has launched Q3 for 26 lacs....
    and that too only 500 bookings as of now and all of them have booked already within hours after launch..
    nice move i must say....:clapping
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    No wonder, it's got rave reviews everywhere and is touted as a X1 killer.
  5. gurjinder

Punjab
    Well, no.

BMW created the X1 in 2009, which made Audi to borrow the idea from BMW two years later. ;)

The X1 is the benchmark. Others follow it.

Cheers.
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Gurjinder - If you read Top Gear magazine every month & watch their show even once in a while, you should know by now that the X1 is an utter disappointment.
    There are multiple threads on other forums including ownership reviews of X1 and how much they regret buying it.
    BBC TopGear Magazine India Car-Reviews - Audi Q3 review
    Audi Q3 : Official Review - Team-BHP

I suspect being a Moderator gives you some authority so you can delete this if it bothers you.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

What the followers were following before 2009?

Even I was thinking it was BMW who made diesel sports car until i read that AR's 164 diesel was doing 0-100 in 7-8 secs in 1980s:). BMW of 80s were non aerodynamic & so hillarious in looks. Much to the like of awkward looking cars in old hindi movies:mrgreen:.

FIAT (Jeep:eek:) invented SUV, Why Audi & BMW are following Jeep?

But one thing is sure, BMW has learned a lot in last 20 Yrs whether they followed something or not;)
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Relativity : No offence meant, but IMHO ..... the above comment was not necessary. We have the most lenient moderation compared to many other forums I have seen and heard of. You have an opinion, say it. We are all free to express and discuss our opinions openly here and thats the beauty of this forum.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    None taken. However, there are pages of this thread missing since morning 'cuz they were deleted.
  10. gurjinder

Punjab
    I went past the stage of reading automags years ago.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Well, all i can say is - Ignorance is bliss!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Yes , posts have been deleted. A change in moderation policy has been enforced from today for the overall good of the community.