1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Did Maruti increase their production capacity?
    I got surprised to see those waiting periods.
    One positive thing is they try best to sell their product even though they are one of the best sellers.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not sure if they have increased the production. May be true because now, they are directly sourcing the engines from Fiat. That may also be aiding them to meet the demand. But, as you said, they are very serious is selling their product. I was astonished when they offered the TD at my doorstep without even asking for it.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I read in yesterday's newspaper that they(Maruti) had gone for an agreement with Gujrat government to start a new plant in Gujarat. They are going to invest Rs. 4000 crores in first Phase(2015-2016). They are planning for a production of 2Lakhs vehicle per year from this plant. They are gearing up for a tough competition.
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat should think seriously to bring out more products when they operate through a separate dealerships. Competition would be too tough to handle with just 2 products in hand.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Completely agree....brands like chevrolet, ford, volkswagen, skoda, nissan all are hanging in there with jus one of there products comin good. Fiat needs a similar strategy. Looking at figures even with the so called bad service and spares backup punto is reaking in 700 odd units consistently, so so a couple of more products would add another few hundreds to the count, also after the seperation i think its a good time to launch new products and improve service.

Waheguru Waheguru
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Fiat has more engine options and less models.
  7. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Maruti-Suzuki have less engine options and more models :p
    1.0L K-series engine - AltoK10,A-Star,Estilo,Wagon-R all belongs to same segment
    1.2L K-series engine - Swift,Ritz

Fiat should bring atleast 1 model in each segment.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Did you guys feel angry at those snail paced 3 wheel autos?
    They block the road completely & leave no option but make rest of the traffic to trail them@30km/hr:confused:.
    I feel like :chair: when i have to punish my pads because of sudden brakes@high speeds.
    Not because there is traffic ahead but because there is an empty road & this toad is crawling in the middle of it:A.
    Planning to have an extra-lengthy slagger say 1.5 mtrs & hire a guy for the task.
    Just align it nicely at one side of a crawling toad & topple it over.
    Muhahahahaha!!!:cool
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    In my opinion, the worst invention in the field of automobiles is the 3-wheelers.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    they (autorickshaws) keep poking their nose in spaces where even bike riders think whether they'll be able to pass or not!!