1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    There is a life in TFI apart from car related queries, like there is life in fiat cars:D
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Have you noticed that in 2012 i20 there is a stebilization bar in frond suspension which was absent in the earlier version. Hyndai is trying it's best to match the i20 with the European counterpart but again failing to match with them. hyundai has to accept that car making is an engineering and also an art. Former can be mastered and the later need to be in blood. Too much hard work and dedication is needed to include it in genes. Also the length of the car has increased and now it is longer than Punto. Only 60mm shorter than Fabia(4000mm). WB is already longer than Punto.They should move away from the chasing European cars by adding features. Instead they should collaborate with a European manufacture and learn the art.:idea:

On paper the new figures looks promising but on road after all this it is again a failure. I suspect that stebilization bar might have increased the weight of the car but Huyndai doesn't want to mention it in specs as it doesn't want to discuss anything related to cornering.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    What would have been the situation if he drives an i20 :chair:.
    1 person likes this.
  4. @Cinju ..i was just thinking of posting this.... and you did it ..
    he would have got to know how a boat sails on concrete roads:D
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Enki, Indian's doesn't want to think beyond Mercedes, BMW and Audi. If somebody say Rear of Linea looks better than that of a Mercedes ... series people will laugh. Instead of that they will not even look at it to see how much truth is there.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    next day we drove a k10 and he was completely silent during his drive.few of my friends own wagonrs n altos.during a group chat they discussed about the gearbox of their cars.one says that is completely notchy,the othey say that it needs efforts in slotting some gears,while the other replies many swifts and almost all maruthis have gearshift problem.they accept it and live with it.But if they find any problem with even a screw of punto,then they start to bash fiat! :A

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

they neither test themselves nor think of their own.Brand value is more important than anything.when it comes to Fiat linea T-Jet,they say "aiyooo its a petrol car,who will buy it during the time of pertol hike?10L+ for a petrol car?"they finally ends with purchasing a Honda or VW.if we question them they just reply "hey its a honda man!"...
    3 people like this.
  8. yes you are correct... will you believe if i say that in my office one of my senior colleague has bought a Q7 3 quattro and i have noticed that his car has visited showroom many times for silly issues like ac not functioning and stuffs...i know this cause i have seen him coming to office with another audi which has been provided by the showrrom as a relief vehicle ..
    imagine how much he has paid for that vehicle(only the registration cost will buy you 2 puntos/swifts!!!)

and its not that the issue gets rectified so easily...last time also he had given it for 5-6 days and after getting it back for 1 day its again back to the showroom for the past 7 days...

issues are evrywhere but with FIAT...people get to bashing very easily...
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    well said sun and ENKI.hard work matters but there must be a passion on every work.As said the art of making things must be in blood.same holds right with making of HQ speakers , high quality camera lens,well calibrated musical instruments. experience and passion do matters.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

@sanjeev. they say that those super luxuary vehicles need spares to be shipped from Germany and technicians should be brought from london and bla bla bla. This itself make them to feel proud about their vehicle :A. one of the friends of my bro had his laura tsi damaged by 'rats attack' on some wires just 3 months post purchase.i heard that his car was enjoying big holiday deals of 1 year in skoda service center.:uh
    1 person likes this.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Configure your Fiat Online

Suckers? Well, probably. Why? 'Cuz for the same price, you can get so much more bang for your buck.
    You can choose between 3 door, 5 door, twin Air or MJD, what alloys you want, color, side airbags & what not.

Fiat.co.uk

It's the same price as a 90HP in India :shocked