1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Left-side for reverse lamp and right-side to include the rear fogs !!!!!
    According to international norms , all new cars must have rear fogs [as well as dayline leds too] ....
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  2. 50,000+ posts!

Now we've a good reason to call for a party! Oh yeah, we've crossed 50,000 posts. :D

Enjoy. :p
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    He's probably another brainwashed toon.

While searching for info regarding rebuilds of Mahindra MM550 on toon bhp i came across a few of his posts on FIATs. The poor soul reads up TFI and answers queries there. :lol

Here's one comment i'd like to share which i read from another toon there : "Yes the Punto is good and so is the i20, but Swift is Swift "

I feel really sorry for all the guys who take everything which is posted there as true and correct. Especially by the so called "distinguished toons"

Gurjinder
    P.S. Saw a Punto today with "got bhp?" and two toon bhp stickers ( 3 in total) ; wanted to take that gentleman out and give him a few whacks.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    lol @ Gurjinder and Teky. :p
    Hey guys, avoid comments on toon forum in general as there is another forum by some ex-toons called G-Heads. This forum has a dedicated thread for toon bashing. Bashing toon forum here will make no difference between that forum and ours. Hope you guys got it.
  8. The T-BHP forum blocks or rather masks the links to other automotive forums. That dude does not know who is actually blocking/masking the links!

I say it's thus unfair to tag him as an idiot. :)

Not for controversy, but I do really appreciate his efforts for answering the queries of our fellow FIATians in that forum.

You know, since many of the FIATians have bid goodbye to T-BHP and have migrated to TFI, many of the FIAT related queries goes unnoticed.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    It is very difficult to get a membership if you say buying or owning a Fiat.

If I remember correctly I made some 6 attempts and then gave up.

But try registering that you own a Honda and see the change ;)

TFI is not like that, the first attempt I got membership ! That reflects what TFI is all about
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    They probbably have a content filter or some tool that does something like this. :)
    if text contains "teamfiat" or "some_other_forum_name"
    replace "teamfiat" or "some_other_forum_name" with "equivalent_number_of_asterisks"
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011