1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Any left handers out there? :cool:
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yesterday i gave my punto to my friend who drives an alto.i expected smiles from him but what his comment was " the steering is too light to give me confidence at high speeds" :lol
    Today one of my friends called me to drive his alto K10 to his home post delivery which was scheduled today.I drove it.Oh what to say...the accelerator pedal itself was very stiff.not to say about the brakes. those who complains about long clutch of punto (lighter than many petrols) never dare to discuss about stiff gas pedal ,poor brakes etc...of maruti make.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    he must be driving the variant without power steering.
    when you get such comments, just smile and move on :)

let the ignorant crowd live in bliss!!
  4. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ shams.I think he drives a vxi variant. there are bunch of people around me specially to criticize FIAT. smile is my only reply though.:)
  5. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Its like one can wake up a person from sleep but not the one who act sleep.they are fond of tin boxes and they never accept any negative comments over it. If i try to educate them about steering feel and feedback they say that oh boy! its all about new technologies,i can now steer the car easily just with the index finger.:uh
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    According to k10 owner a road roller fitted with a kseries engine will be the ideal choice for better steering feel.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I think it's too late for them to realize anything if he didn't by now. He will not consider any other car than Maruti/Hyundai.
    Maruti/hyundai have dumbed down Indian customer beyond limitations:lol
  8. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I'm new to online forums.teamfiat is my first forum that i signed up.being a new user i do not know how to navigate through the forum properly.is there any thread/links available how to use the forum properly?
    cheerz..:)
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hope this helps to you.
    Announcements

I always prefer to see the latest unread posts. This can be seen by clicking the "Today's posts" link as shown in the picture below.

TFI.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    hope many Americans do not know how to drive a car equipped with manual transmission.there are plenty of videos in youtube showing how to drive a manual gearbox car.Those people who drive auto boxes are unaware of the taste of playing through gears.iIf this condition persists In due course of time people will get no opportunity to taste what a steering is.Then joysticks will serve the purpose of steering very well.:A

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

thanks Ramjn.i already went through few threads there.:) BTW i feel the mods here in tfi are trying to help the fellow members a lot and also maintaining the quality of the forum.The mods at few similar forums are like monopoly in behavior. moreover this forum ,tfi, tends to be a big family.i can see members helping each other just like they treat their own family members, sharing their thoughts/advices without fear...and there is a sort of dedication of themselves here.with those threads of tfi meets i can feel a new world with superb relations...FIAT not only brings us good cars,but also good relations :).a big :clap to all of you...go on...cheers..
    3 people like this.