1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Trust me, they will be sold in the 1st month itself if India has at least 5000 true enthusiast & speed lovers. They may not sell a single very next month. you surely will be in the queue to exchange your Linea:mrgreen:

By the way, had a friendly sprint with a Polo Tdi just 15 mins back. It somewhat kept up till 80 km/hr but then, 90 HP simply dominates & sprints away with just an average throttle:mrgreen:. You don't need to punish it. It's simply that good!! Clearly, 1.6 tdi is a better contender here. 1.2 tdi is rubbish & not for high speed cruisers but instead who love brisk 0-80 & that's it.

If both cars@80 km/hr & throttled at the same time, 90 HP will reduce to a tiny dot in 15 secs & completely disappear in 30 secs (considering that the Polo driver doesn't have a binocular:)). This is authentic, try it anywhere, anytime!!
  2. sungoa2010

Enki, If Punto gets 1.6 MJD do you thought about the other hatches. Hyundai will force to fit 1.6 CRDI on i20. Imagine you are in a cart tied to a drunken horse :-D
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    me too had a sprint with our punto's elder brother the bulky/awkward linea :D ...
    Out of 10 Kms, 7 Kms i was ahead and for remaining 3 Kms given linea the respect ;) for being in FIAT family.
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Ok, how can i install Nvidia Optimus Driver in my laptop? I have a Nvidia GT520M GPU.
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

OT, but the new Audi Q3 has got the specs to deserve that respect as well.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Your posts always bring a very crucial element to TFI - humour and laughter. :lol:
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    likes your comment :D

On this weekend,me and my bro will be doing a lot of travelling in my punto near about 2000 Kms
    (Miraj to pune to Mumbai(malad).
    Mumbai to pune to solapur to Hyd.
    Hyd to Solapur to Miraj) .
    My punto has clocked 27600 Kms and i'm nearing to 3rd service for 30K Kms.This will be too much driving for my scheduled trip i.e. starting from friday evening till sunday afternoon,do i need to carry engine oil(if required to top-up) with me considering the Kms done on ODO which correlates with service interval.
  9. i dont think you will require extra oil but still to be on the safer side you can carry 1 litre pouch.... when i went to bandhavgarh on a trip of 2800 kms i hadrly noticed any drop in the level of oil...

i will also suggest you to change the air filter both before and after the ride...it will give you a visible change in pefromance of the mjd
    and good luck for your ride... enjoy it
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Just for the record, no Punto has smoked me yet :D.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2