1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Has anyone recently bought a Linea MJD Dynamic in bangalore? What was the onroad price(the deal/offer you got)?
    A friend of mine is looking buy a sedan and I have convinced him that Linea is a good option.
  2. guys...
    got to see the 90hp sports today.....:clapping
    It looks awesome... stickering looks too good and the metal brake kit is too awesome... adds alltogether a diiferent feel to the car...in adition to this there is chrome on the ac knobs over the vents also
    good FIAT ... way to go...:dance
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Was that a typo? Best cars or Best boats? Even then Verna doesn't qualify for the best boats category too. In my recent ride in a boat, I felt the ride quality of real boat better than that of Verna :D.
    1 person likes this.
  4. :) I dont know why I find the old Verna more beautiful than the new fluidic Verna . And I think I will be the only one in that league. Now dont beat me Ramesh

5. ramjn

Linea 1.3
    You are not the only on Ajit. Even I too feel that the old Verna is looking better than the new one. Only looks. No comments on ride and handling :).
  6. sungoa2010

Today I saw a dedicated half page advertisement of punto sport in one Malayalam newspaper(manorama) with the caption "burn tire not diesel" The colour of punto was red and it was looking awesome.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It smears the heart whenever this stupid word "Punto Sport" is heard:A
    Imagine 5000 limited editions with 1.6 MJD VGT, 17 Inch 12-spokes Matt black alloys, Brembo brakes.
    That would be performance nightmare for those who missed to own one.
    Too scary & sinister of a car with a top speed of 240 km/hr. A performance leader for a decade which will scare the piss out of even luxury segments!
    I will never forgive you for this FIAT, Punto sport, huh?
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
    2 people like this.
  8. ramjn

Linea 1.3
    Nice idea ENKI.
    Fiat can sell this 5k pieces for the whole 5 years :D.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice thought ! you are missing there in FIAT sales and marketing division...