1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ENKI,
    Below bonnet line is also chrome work,but never got thought about AUDI or BMW ;) , but yes was inspired by linea chrome grill.Now its fixed let it be for another 6 months otherwise my family members will kick me :D ,they are also liking it... see once again below :D during night time..the shine of chrome...

IMG_2168.jpg

there was another half a meter of chrome strip left and managed to dress the fog lamps as well..

IMG_2173.jpg
    Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

You should have wrapped it twice on 2 separate grills instead of surrounding them together.
    It looks good but unfortunately it's Audi.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Maserati grill is the best that a designers can ever make. Audi and BMW grill doesn't have the elegance and personality of a Maserati grill.
    1 person likes this.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

One should know what his car is inspired of?
    I hope you will love your ride more if you know who is it's bigger sister.
    Now don't rush to tear apart that Audi grill. Wait for a month or two before you really get frustrated:mrgreen:

MASERATI_Details-Grill_2.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The difference is that of a king and an emperor. I don't have to tell which is emperor as the above pictures speaks for itself
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Child Lock

While i was returning from my konkan trip during night time,my bro daughter in the sleep by mistakenly pulled the door handle and the door got unlocked and at that instance got buzzer and i suddenly slowed down the car.now this made me to think to go for child lock and i believe this mistake doesnt happens from child rather elders as well :).
    So yesterday gone through FIAT Manual and found the child lock option.

Please correct me if i'm wrong for my understanding:-
    i have followed as per mentioned in the manual and managed to activate the child lock,it is strange when child lock is activated for individual rear doors, the doors can be opened from the outside only and not from inside of the individual rear doors.
    Atleast FIAT should have given the control to deactivate the child lock(i.e to open the doors from inside for the rear doors) at the driver side.How about the other make cars ?
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    AFAIK it should be same in other cars as well. You should be able to open it from the outside only once you've enabled Child lock.
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    It is same across all the cars until & unless it is specifically electronic controlled in any luxurious cars.
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ganges, Is there any difference while driving at max hight for seats and steering at lower position?
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yeah i will visit TASS and will drive another punto there !
    Also i have to check the turbo hissling sound or turbo leak after 2000 rpm.