1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    May be in pics and videos we cant judge,we need a real viaggio to see......
    and how many years it will take to launch in India.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Who said it will launch in India:lol?
    Day dreaming?
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i'm day dreaming these days ,i have to concentrate on my work :D
    lets forget viaggio then and discuss about the bulky awkward linea...
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Got a mail from Ford today informing about MIDNIGHT SALE on 13th(8am to 12AM) :confused:
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I just read about a recent Sergio Marchionne's interview. He said that their backlogs for the FIAT 500 sales in US has gone up to 5 months. They are having so many orders pending to deliver. in 2011, when marchionne predicted sales of 50,000 FIAT 500s, they hardly sell odd 20000. Now when thy were expecting 20000, it is crossing 60,000 mark:mrgreen:. Demand is falling for FIAT where there are big plants to support the supply. They had to layoff so much of manpower. On the other side, where demand is high, they don't enough capacity in plants to keep up with the demand:lol
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today saw telugu mvie JOURNEY in geminitv(telugu channel) ,orignal in tamil.
    What a movie,hatsoff to the directort SARAVANAN.
    Man what kind off accident he has shown in the movie of two travel buses, u will really feel the pain.
    Definitely people aftr watchng the movie might have driven their cars at low speeds.
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Success in US is much much difficult than India. So Fiat's success, being a new player in US, is not a trivial thing. It is not a a magical effect of marketing but the effect of pure quality of their products.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ENKI,
    So finally got the Chrome strips for the front bumper and the initial gap we were talking about :D between bonnet and bumper ,it was DIY job for me... it's now looking more hot.

Chrome_2.jpg
    CHrome_1.jpg
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Looks cool. Leave the bumper as such. Punto looks so good that when it reaches 100% complete we will hear the knock "tuk tuk" on on door. Mr Incompleteness will come inside in the form of a new scratch or a hit. So I am keeping my few scratches on bumper as such so that Mr. Incompleteness is happy and will never knock on my door.;)
    1 person likes this.
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Yes! That Bonnet line looks cool but what's there below that bonnet line:ugeek:?
    If i can see correct it's a Chrome job is to define an Audi grill.
    Wow! That's why you are talking about bonnet line only & not the sin committed just below the bonnet.
    You prefer Audi over a Maserati? Think again. Audi/BMW looks cheap like old generation Priya scooter in front of Maserati. I have seen a few Quattroporte in Gurgaon & Man! did i stop my Punto & make way for this goddess!
    So graceful & awesome presence. It may be worth Rs. 3-4 crores because of those insane customs but still what value for money! May be New Jaguar stands a chance or two else i would prefer to see Maserati as the only available look across the whole world:mrgreen:
    Last edited: May 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.