1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Why you people are calling it a "copy of verna" when i am feeling so enthusiastic about it:A?
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i think you are trying to clear your doubt of Hyundai looks :D,you also know that !

well,from side views i feel like SX4
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

No honestly i don't think so that it looks anywhere like a Verna.
    The length & width of the car is altogether 1 feet more each than a Verna.
    In real world, this car has to look no where common with Verna.
    More like saying New Passat looks like a Polo:mrgreen:.
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Ganges: I was expecting this answer since you were speaking about visiting Hyderabad on the weekend. I haven't got a chance to drive in any other cities out of AP, so really can't compare the traffic. But I believe that with the traffic and the road sense of our fellow drivers, I can manage to drive in any part of the world. :)

Too bad, that you couldn't get the spoiler, if you can manage to get it from anywhere else is fine. I will be coming back in the last week of June and will be happy to help you in getting one if you can wait.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran,
    +2, the city bus drivers were like on a kill.autowalas were better :)

No issues,as i planned trip to hyd, so got that idea of buying personally.
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    So finally i kick autocar india's A#*!! They boast of so much in evrything, but today i proved that they are nothing! They just write rubbish! Checkout there website, they have written about the Facelifted Mahindra verito, that it'll not get any major changes, but look at the wipers of the car, They are now according to RHD which were previously LHD! :D :D What say now autocar?!
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Yukkk!! I am yet to believe the Multiair's MIGHT.

The Dodge Dart, a C-seg car is 3450 pound of car (dry weights & not gross) which translates to approx. 1.6 Tonne. Heavier than Camry's & Accords. The little 1368 cc baby multiair (160 HP, 184 Lb-ft) propels it from 0-100 km/hr in 7.6 secs::OO.
    Not only this, it achieves 13-14 km/ltr in city & 18-19 km/ltr on highway & least polluting petrol ever introduced in US's history with this much power/size/torque:lol. Mind it this baby is propelling a monster. With Dualogic to debut year end, the mileage will increase by 10%:mrgreen:

I think when FPT's chairman announced in 2009 that with in 5 yrs all manufacturers will opt for Multiair just like CRDI. They didn't even debut Multiair by then & he was Bingo!!

2013 Dodge Dart Review, Specs, Price, Photos ? RoadandTrack.com
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Rich and poor sharing the same bread. Where else we can find this combination. Fiat is great:D
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  9. Is it only to me , from this angle Viaggio looks more like a Renault Fluenze

306145_349124321802128_100001136899799_872081_311639453_n.jpg
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

No, No, No SUN..!! That's an understatement.
    Chrysler isn't poor anymore. DO you know they have started eating FORD & GMs pie already?
    Yes, this month, GM & FORD's sales have taken a dip to 8% to 12%.
    Chrysler sales has jumped to 1,42,000 (rounded up).
    Do you mind, it's the same Chrysler who has sold 40,000 Aug. 2009 when they filed for Chapter 11.
    It's around 3.5 times already when their all new 16 products are still to be launched.
    Honda/Toyota are trembling with the DART's rave reviews & obviously GM & FORD.
    Press has already declared it "Segment Leader" in every aspect that includes all C, C++ models including VW/Audi/Merc.
    They are well on the mark of 1.5 million with existing offerings, add DART/200C/new Liberty & Wrangler & we are talking about replacement of GM/Ford.
    I predict by the end of next year, Chrysler would be number 1 Automaker across north America & Canada with 2.5 million annual sales. Civic has been the undisputed leader since 3 decades of C segment. The only car which single handedly made HONDA a global automaker. Look at the comments below.

Look at the below comments by one of the most Authentic magazine of US Auto-sector:

Sitting in the mid-level $18,995 Rallye with fingers wrapped around the leather wheel, I thought of the Honda Civic and how this domestic was about to eat a good share of its pie. And that was before I actually drove it, and discovered it may devour the entire pie.

This is what Alfa Romeo can do. I can't stop laughing when the try to remember that year 2009. Honda/Toyota were asked if they are interested in overtaking Chrysler. Their reply to the press was more like" ummm... we would have been interested otherwise, but their products are strictly oriented to agriculture sector & countryside crowd"..!!
    That was the height of arrogance:confused.

See it how those Chinese flee back to East Asia with in 2 yrs. We will see who is poor..!! I think the Americans are just loving the Italian flair infused in their domestic products. FIAT 500 is kicking Mini all around with the sales of 4000 units this month against Mini's 2500. It was just opposite 1 yr back. US is more than sufficient to offset their loss in the rest of the world:mrgreen:

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------