1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

:shock:...!!
    :A
    That's why i hate this money supremacy..!!
    Technology was never an issue for Ducati or any other such marque as they invest more than required in their R&D & ends up being bankrupt. Problem is too far advanced vehicles & very less sale volume due to higher price tags. Struggle for margins & that's how they do dip dip. it's nothing but Ducati's technology that Audi is buying it for. They won't mind another 1 billion dollar. Sure, it will help their R&D instead. They will filter out the things that could be used for Mass level production instead of low volume products & start their own bike company.

I mean What the hell, A toy maker like Hero motorcycles... Boooo Hoooo Hoooo...!!!
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    VW's Ducati purchase seems like the addition of a trophy brand, as a guy very aptly reported in the newspaper.

Plus, now VW can claim that they have a competitor to BMW's world-beater superbike - S1000RR.

But, it'll take much more from Ducati to beat the S1000RR. It's a modern legend already.:)
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Maruti A-Star Vs Fiat Punto 75 Hp :)

a-star was trying to catch me ::D ,he will now think twice/thrice before overtaking FIAT vehicles .....bacchhuu......
    was nice race.. with full of ego and attitude
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I loved the "words of SUN" who once wrote me that although GTX was owned by some very good drivers, Good drivers will hardly get a hand on Linea/Punto. There are very few people who can really tap into the true potential of these vehicles, thanks to this wonderful media. All good talent is driving chinese stuff. These vehicles don't derserved to be in sight for longer than 30 secs (at least on highways & floating traffic). Rest of the stuff is just that crap:lol.

I have the habit of letting them go for 100 feet away or so & then absolutely blasting through them@170-180.
    Shock them so deep that they feel terrified even of a parked FIAT henceforth:mrgreen:

By the way, SX4 Petrol was the culprit yestrday. It was at some 130-140 km/hr when it overtook & disappeared with in 30-40 secs. He didn't even think of coming behind when i absoluely rocked his car with all the air-drag that 90 HP brought with it. Kill them sweetly. Don't let them be a competitor to you.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :p ................
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Look at this MPV version of 500. Looks cute.
    Fiat-500L-1[2][1].jpg
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

They are also launching it in US as 2013 Yr Model. They internally has named it as 500 Ellezero:confused:?
    Car looks good though. Inspired from Mini Countrymen. Not bad if they can further make hay with 500's nameplate.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Source:-2012 Beijing Auto Show
    An Audi A6L e-tron concept car
    20120423124826_18.jpg

Honda's Concept S
    20120423124413_32b.jpg

Victoria Beckham attends an afternoon tea party to launch the Range Rover Evoque Special Edition
    20120422225920_tdndc5-64jwfean3cnxoez2b42_original.jpg
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Lol.. Ganges this Victoria looks so so so so... weak just like some one trapped in Sudan's draught:mrgreen:
    If you are aware that China is the biggest market for Audi's now. Last year it emerged as the biggest selling region for Audi.
    Audi/BMW's have come through a long way in designing aspects which was more of an Italian foray from early 80's.
    They really know these days how to put a car together. I like Audi's personally in it's own way. A6 has got something very charming in it that i am yet to discover:confused:. I love it's looks.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if one wants to know how speed breakers are in actual then please go for a tour to karnataka... :evil:
    1 person likes this.