1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Force motors have been making engines for Mercedes for long time. What more - Mercedes Benz uses the paint shop of none other than our own TATA to paint their cars. They are planning to invest in their Chakan plan to have a paint shop set up soon.

Force motors makes one very good, capable suv - the Trax Gurkha - it is a pity that they never bothered to advertise it. It is nearly impossible to get a TD and service is almost non existent.

On a different note, a small update from my side - We became parents of a baby boy last month.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Hey congrats Anoop...
    This calls for a party .... may be if we meet someday somehwere...
    Anyways heartiest congratulationas again to you.

Audi has agreed to buy Ducati for about €860 million ($1.13 billion)
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  3. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Anoop. Welcome to the "Next" phase of life.

Regards
    Johnny
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome news there mate. :dance

God bless the 'lil one and his parents!
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

@sajeev, @johny: thank you :)

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

@gurjinder: thank you paaji :)
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Ohhh...:A. They will surely agree, why not? I hate this money supremacy that Icons like "Ducati" is auctioned at roadside.
    VW is also interested in buying "Alfa Romeo" like anything & they have been literally chasing Marchionne for 2 Yrs now. They are ready to pay in excess of 3 billion dollars as per their last statement. Enticing FIAT every now or then to sell off loss making AR. FIAT, you sell it & see how VW eats up with the AR's marque, the sales of other manufacturers (including your's).

Now, put the German stamp on Ducati & boast how advanced German's are in sports cars as well as sports bikes! Aka like Lamborghini & Bugatti. If you can't better it, buy it.
    No doubt, Ferrari is also destined for such a fate after 50-60 yrs from now:(.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Congrats Anoop..!! It's a wonderful feeling being a father.
    We completely share your joy & all good wishes to you & your family.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

@ENKI: Thanks Bro. I hope now Duc will get lot more budget for R&D. Heard Hero or Mahindra was also bidding for Duc but Audi beat them all. Better than Duc going to come Chinese hands.
  8. Hey any of you guys going through adyar area, do let me know, i havent been to pondy bazaar before...new in chennai

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Sorry, posted in the wrong theead.dont know how to delete..
  9. Just wanted to know how tough it will be to take our MJDs to high altitude areas like leh, ladakh...

how will the engin behave ?? since there will be less oxygen available...Will the ECU adjusts itself accordingly??

Has anyone in this forum experienced this??
    Experts pls comment..
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't see an issue in MJD to take high altitudes. It is indeed a delight to drive MJD on ghats. The real problem would be the GC of our cars. But, still even that fear also vanished after the Ravi Ji's Leh expedition.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/street-travel-experience/3465-leh-linea.html