1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    But where is FORCE motors SUV?.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I just saw one a few mins back, not bad looking. It looked like some premium one. At first i though it is Montero, then after staring it for 3-4 secs, i saw that Force Motors logo. It's not a bad start i would say by any means. They may sell a few on looks if it just drives good enough & got some average power under it's hood.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Once I met an force employee in train. He told me that force make engine for Mercedes in india. Is it true.
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Dear Moderator... Can I upload this? I am not sure even though i tried to hide the identity of the Person... but still... If you feel it inappropriate than delete this post....
    I thought this can be fun to check and informative to many...
    1st year service quote for Bentley car... its Rs.1,26,551.70 ....
    No repairs.... no accidental works... whooping Rs.1.26 Lac just for servicing the car after 1st year :oops::oops:
    Capture.jpg
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

:lol.
    Sure Mercedes must be having license from them aka Maruti from FIAT.
    SUN, you should have slapped him tight.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

::pP..............
  7. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4

Hang.... there might me some truth in that..check something bout them---

"In 1999, fully aware of the strength of Force Motors, in terms of engineering infrastructure and capabilities Daimler asked it to set up a dedicated facility for assembling and testing engines for Mercedes passenger cars to be made in India. Till date Force Motors have supplied all the engines for Mercedes Cars made in India. This business has grown to a substantial size as axles (both front and rear) of the C and E class passenger cars have also been added in the last two years to the portfolio."

some more snippets force motors SUV --

2.2 FMTECH Engine
    -The turbo charged FORCE ONE beats faster than any other SUV in its segment. Infused with a new 2.2 litre FMTECH CRDi engine (made under license from Daimler AG, Germany)

5 Speed Manual Transmission
    The G32/5 Synchromesh Overdrive Gearbox made under license from Daimler AG Germany allows you to change gears with no perceptible interruption to the flow of power. This gear box is optimised for comfort and sporty drive.

SOURCE : Force One SUV | SUV cars in India| Force One SUV Models
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Please use "Report Post" feature, instead of posting everything here for moderation.

@All, there is separate section for Non Fiat cars (Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers), please use that for discussion, instead of putting everything in this thread.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Huh? That's indeed a shock! I thought Mercedes are only assembled here broken down units. How force motors making them:confused:? If they providing only axles, then surely they are one of the spare part vendor.
    but with 2.2 ltr CRDI, 141 PS & 321 NM it's long long way from being the fastest SUV in India in it's segment. The SUV looks even bigger and wider than Safari. Which SUV segment they have placed themselves in? All the SUVs have either equal or more power.

I hope they are not referring to Range rover sport & Audi Q7:mrgreen:
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think what the force employee told was correct.