1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I haven't seen it. I may soon be losing my TV if I happen to see this ad.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The husband with his wife is sitting in another car and he after seing the Dezire tells "we could have gone for it". The wife misunderstood it as his dezire for a baby" then realize that he was mentioning about the car.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

"You are stinking like a pig" or "you are stinking terrible"..!!
    The earlier model was a pig whereas for this one, one can manage with only a few tears rolled down his/her cheeks. It's not about liking actually, it's about which one to dislike more:mrgreen:.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The present one, I feel, is asymmetric. Front and back are completely out of proportion. Still every person has their own perceptions. Even, I am sure there will be people, who thinks that. the design is a classic design.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sungoa, if we conclude based on your signature then
    God allowed ugly demons to stay on earth and asked them in which form they will stay, They all replied "Maruti Swift Dzhhhire:drinks"
    2 people like this.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    You guys want to rename this thread as Dejire bashing thread? :lol:

Give it a break guys.

Anyone seen the Pajero Sport? The real competitor to Fortuner seems to have arrived. They just need to lower the price a bit.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Tjis Fortuner I am seeing every where. Looks people are more confident in that product. From front it looks very dominant. Pajero looks very out dated. Don't know about the new one.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Not seen in person but Looks promising on paper. More like a cross over:confused:.SUV more or less are becoming very aerodynamics & very predictable with designs & new opted designs seems to give less priority to off roading. The design theme is becoming very common for all manufacturers.

By the way, Wht the hell TATA is smoking? Why not localize Evoque in India? They can try "Evoque" in the same range & That's one complete machine.Forget that Safari n bla bla, instead localize "Evoque" 100% in India & see it at a good premium. With such products, they still manage to create heinous products like Safari Storme & NoNo:mrgreen: & doing cheapest things possible. These people will never learn. This vehicle has got something special. It looks a complete knock out. Come-on TATA!!

03-All_PV_L358_exterior_panoramic_sunroof-850x425.jpg All_PV_L358_EXT_Evoque-5-Door_Dynamic-850x425.jpg All_PV_L358_EXT_front_outside_office_white-850x425.jpg All_PV_L358_interior_prestige_spirit-850x425.jpg All_PV_L538_colima_lime_back3qtr-850x425.jpg mitsubishi-pajero-sport-560x420-2_560x420.jpg mitsubishi-pajero-sport-560x420-3_560x420.jpg mitsubishi-pajero-sport-560x420_560x420.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Last two is Pajero I guess. But the front of Fortuner is more appealing
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Yep, they are Pajero's. But sun, it's Indian people who are tilting at different products. There is no encouragement for such class acts. Actually they won't be so expensive had they been locally built here. I have seen my VPs in Alto/i10s whose package is 60-70 lacs. If these are completely locally built, we can have this Pajero at the price of an XUV. But they don't sell enough to make enough sense here to be sold with in middle class capabilities. Same is the story for Audi/Merc etc. We can have Audi's in 20 lacs if they are built here. But in the whole year, they hardly manage to sell 4000-5000 units.
    China is a much better place. It has become as biggest market for Audi/BMW & even Ferrari's:shock:
    1 person likes this.