1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    This ought to be the discovery of the century - Dezire is a Sedan ROTFL :lol

All the sedans will suicide after hearing this!
    2 people like this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    just look at the seats. it looks like someone is already sitting there with both hands tied to each side!!
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    after seeing new dezire...
    we need a new thread for "what does sedan means ?" ::D
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    This is one of the comments by the thread owner .....

"Fiat seems to have developed the Multijet engine keeping Swift in mind. It fits the bay so well" ....... WTF
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    May be also....
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes, but as long as the Swift doesn't move. Once it starts moving then maybe it gets reminded that the engine was designed for Fiats and not Suzukis!! ;)
    1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Neither sedan nor hatch. Where it will go? Give the scale model to a two year old kid. He will simply throw it away because for him it doesn't matter whether it is selling like a hot cake or cold cake.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I liked new Dzire than he older one, at least looks wise. Concept is ummm.... a bit out of planet but it does better than it's cursed past. I think Maruti is trying to start something on it's own & be labelled as pioneer somewhere. More like BMW's X6. AT least new Dzire won't spoil our roads & mornings when that heinous rear is gone for good:mrgreen:. Gosh!! That was a torture & must caused a few million of brain ham-rage to enthusiasts who love good looking cars.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It is still a torture for me. I don't like the new Dzire too, even a bit. I find very hard to control my nerves whenever I see Dzire (new or old) on road.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What about the dezire ad? I am not able to digest it.