1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Very true. TBHP helped me also in my Punto purchase. I wanted to know more about Punto during that period landed up in Fiat forum and finally TFI. I felt more at home with Puntos and Lineas here and stick to here.

@Cinju: If anybody is not given membership just because they own a Fiat it is unfortunate. Rules are made by individuals but forum is sustained by forum members. Rules cannot tailor the shape of the forum. As the forum progress it acquire the shape. There was no need of a selection process.:)
    1 person likes this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just adding some fuel to the fire... :)... hope you got the reason for that infraction from the mod message, hehe :D
    Tachometers - Page 33 - Team-BHP

PS: just saw it, sharing it .. got nothing against 'em !!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Drag spec Ambassador Vs Contessa - Old slam

Fellows how about Drag spec Ambassador Vs Contessa :rage

Check it out here
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I had the following doubt for a long time. Does the automobile companies pay for getting their vehicles used in Movies. I am talking about the vehicles used by actors. Does anybody know what was the vehicle used by sharukh in Don. Is it Sonata?
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes even I had the same doubt in my mind. Don movie was like a brand promo for Hyundai.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Don 2 featured lot of Hyundai vehicles. Santa Fe was there too. Definitely a sponsorship by Hyundai. Also, sharukh is the Hyundai brand ambassador as we know.

Back in the 80's there was Hero. A lot of marketing went into that film by Rajdoot - to showcase the legend - Rajdoot 350. :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am seeing an Ad from Shell with Punto shown briefly in it. Did you guys notice this?
  8. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
  9. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes even i saw the Ad. It was brief but a very nice. Shell transforms Punto to Ferrari. At the end of the day both come from the same stable.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I was just reading the Initial ownership review of new Dzire from a owner.
    Desire Again! Maruti Swift Dzire VDi Initial Ownership Review - Team-BHP

I was surprised over the comment from the moderator who is a well informed person. It goes like this - "If anyone wants to know how budget sedans have moved on, they ought to just test the new Dzire (& the Sunny)." Called the New Dzire, an entry level sedan is a Joke. The vehicle itself is joke of the decade from Maruti according to me.