1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Might be Typo Error :D :D::D
  2. Guys..
    Any idea how the new Ertiga with 90 hp engine will be...
    its weight is 1800 kgs (unladen)...
    how the dynamics of the car will be??
    Maruti can do anyhting... they have made a 7 seater car...named it LUV (life utility vehicle) withA 1300 cc engine and are ready to compete with xylos and innovas.:A

Also can anyone PM me the vector files of any TFI stickers??i desperately need them...
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    For refinement 1.3 will push the rest of them apart.
    For bad roads I think Xylo will be the choice.
    Innova still will be the all rounder. It is a tested and well proven vehicle. . Nothing can beat the reliability of that.
    Let us wait and see.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    It's got to be the worst place one can sit, its horrible man. I know it can move people easily but not comfortably

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    A person in our neighbourhood has already bought an Ertiga diesel.

The engine was sounding very strained and overworked when he floored it in the second/third gear.

I observed this as a spectator so the real picture will only be clear if driven.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

A person in our neighbourhood has already bought an Ertiga diesel.

The engine was sounding very strained and overworked when he floored it in the second/third gear.

I observed this as a spectator so the real picture will only be clear if driven.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    I was surprised to see the snap of Punto in the hosting page of one of the popular 'FIAT Bashing' automobile forum. :helmet

Capture.JPG
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Cinju, it was always there. I am seeing this ever since I joined T-BHP in 2009 :).
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Oops my bad. Thanx ramjn. MODS maybe you can delete my post .
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Well, may be they stop midway to had a lunch & some one reminded them that they were doing a 0-100 km/hr test for Linea:shock: Even more surprising is the 0-100 figures of Swift/Verna CRDI. 2007 Verna was rated 12.XX secs. I had 10 attempts before i could close it with-in lower limit to 13 sec, more like 12.8 or 12.9 secs (with AC off & windows rolled on). How come these journalists... whatever? I assured myself that i am not up-shifting/downshifting early or late.

Having said that, very 1st attempt on my 90 HP, the gear lever slipped out of hand. I gathered it & still closed in 14.XX secs, the worst one. It was always hovering around 13 secs mark. That half a second advantage of Verna is clearly due to 1st gear of 90 HP. I analyzed for both the cars on video editing software with millisecond accuracy. There could be hardly any tolerance +/- 0.5 secs. How come VW's 1.6 TDI can crack 1248 cc VGT MJD beloved baby? A slight miss & this VGT won't let you make you a come back. I know it as i witnessed it.

I kept Verna with me for 3 days & intensely researched it with reference to my 90 HP. It was plain boring & no +ves, even on the performance part was felt. It was a punishment to live with. People are just too much Dumbed down, no other words i can find. These journalists are doing just perfect by milking them because they deserve:mrgreen:.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    TBHP is not a Fiat bashing Forum. That forum is like any other forum. Every body has their right to believe or express about what they feel right. Some individuals bashing Fiat doesn't mean that the forum is anti fiat. No forum in this earth doesn't belong to some individuals. The contributors of forum is also part of it. Without those contribution those forums will not exist. What I still not find in many forums is that people are not open to face questions and criticism. Those attitudes make the forum look biased.
    1 person likes this.