1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Look a the picture below, taken from the dash of new sonata. Does it reminds anything that we see in Punto?

hyundai-sonata-01.jpg
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hey that's Punto's Mr.Pintu trapped in the Sonata dash ! :D
  3. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    I don't know if you already know this but I came across this link about the cars used in movies around the world. I hope you'll love it.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    2 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Mr. pintu's hand is missing. Message is this" Mr. Pintu you don't drive. You sit in back seat";-)
  5. aniketbhise

aniketbhise Timido

Panvel
    Panvel
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey can any one let me know what shud be the total bill for second servicing of GP 1.3 MJD? Mine bill was @ 6K is this correct or has the dealer charged extra or for the parts they are suppose to give FOC? Please comment
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This should be ok I think. I too paid 6k for the second service of my Linea MJD.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Looks like they are setting up Mr. Pintu for some 3rd degree torture.
    His hands & legs seem to be tied to the chair:mrgreen:.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yeah 6k is pretty much bang on for the 12month/15000km service.

I asked them to skip a lot of things as i don't trust them much. So i ended up paying the bare minimum - 5300 or so.
  9. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Strange noise (Suuuu.....) coming when put the key in first slot/position. This noise is noticeable from outside the car.
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

You indeed mentioned very interesting. I am noticing it since the time i switched on Punto first time. This is very sweet sound actually. Let me guess what it could be? Is it the sound of heat of the glow plugs:confused:? More like Tungsten wire of bulb (glass casing removed) is heard. Not sure though, expert comment requested.