1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Arrey Royj sir, i wasnt talking about the sound quality @ the user level. I was talking @ production level. There is a huge difference at that. ::T
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I have replaced the stock speakers with Polk speakers and have not changed any other setup. The system feels good now.

I have given my feedback at every possible corner to FIAT to provide better speakers with TJET. Hope they listen ;)
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I have Polk as well in my ICE. Ive got the same component as you have but rear coaxials are biiger for mine. Ive got 6.5. You should have gone for bigger ones.

But overall, the quality is absolutely amazing at the price point. Happy Listening ::T
  4. Forthcoming Lataji!

Anwesha Dutta Gupta - Forthcoming? Lataji!!

Seriously I had never thought that someone this young could sing so beautifully. Just saying Anwesha is amazing would be an understatement. Words could, but poorly express the way she sings. All the best Anwesha ::T

If you're interested to read more about Anwesha, here you go - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwesha_Datta_Gupta

1) Mann Mohana by Anwesha. This is a must watch.

2) Megam Vandhu Pogum

Anwesha sounds like Shreya Ji in certain parts. Another vintage Vidyasagar material this one is

Do let me know your comments. :)
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Awesome video Yashik ::T ,thanks :drinks ,got to watch it only today,the puppy was lovely.I myself have two sweet dogs at home.
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

why not we make a practice not to talk or point to team-bhp in this fiat forum. afaik team-bhp were always against fiat .
    since day one there attempt was to show thumbs down to fiat.
    i feel it is team bhp which has raised such wrong reputation about fiat car in india.
    earlier i used to read the forums and i did try to register in it , but my request was always decline. later i came to know they do not accomodate or tolerate fiat and tata owner.
    though there are some peoples with same but they do try to ignore as much as possible.
    along with them there are couple of magazines throught india and some tv channels whom have same kind of interests against fiat

being a fiat owner no matter what kind of people have seen and felt my punto they have more words of appreciations in and out than any kind of negative feelings. many of them did realize that fiat is no bad car but anytime better than rumours and whatever they have heard so far...!!!
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India

+1
    Jayadev.
    All cars have niggles, my getz, spark and santro and even the palio.
    But for some reason, problems with FIAT's are always blown out of proportion!

So many major issues occurring in the polos and ventos regarding the turbo charger, delivery experiences but still no bashing VW there!
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

::pP I tried once and failed. Thought of trying again but then I read several such stories and realized that the old ids you created are still counted as members and it is their method of showing high strength to promote their site.
    So when it shows there are 64k members, in reality it is more like 10K. :evil:
    You can say that again ::V
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4

Have a look at this blog: http://www.vijaypadiyar.in/blog/2009/07/team-bhp-harassment-for-new-joinees
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

Aah Well.. ::pP This certainly is not true as far as I am concerned.. I can still login to that site (but can't do anything else) with my un-approved id that was created over two years back while I owned a Santro and that Santro still goes around with the site stickers I put on it :irked